Wiki Posts
Search

Using the vouchers.

Search this Thread

Old Jun 22, 2020, 7:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: EBG
Using the vouchers.

Got my HK flight cancelled back in April and took the vouchers instead. Trying to book to Singapore (its not SAS operated but on their booking tool) and when I try to use the voucher it says its not for this market. If I can only use SAS then my only option is USA....not really keen to go there TBH. China has a complex visa situation....maybe Japan but Singapore was my first option as japan will be cold in October.

If I book a few short euro flights but dont use up the voucher value do it just keep accumulating until I get to the total amount or do I lose the rest I dont use, perhaps I do a few short hauls but they never get the points of the long ones.

Vouchers are never as good as cash, but despite how terribly SAS often treats me and its other customers I dont really want them to disappear and go pop in the night so I took the voucher.
Old Jun 22, 2020, 10:09 am

Programs: Eurobonus gold, Finnair silver
I had this problem - it's to do with the currency. You need to try and buy the ticket on the website with the same currency as what the voucher was issued in. So if it's SEK then the Swedish site, etc. Then it should work with all bookings.
SK2751 likes this.
Old Jun 22, 2020, 12:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: EBG
Perfect, thankyou...interesting this is.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.