Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

Issues registering missing points on Brussels Airlines

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 20, 2019, 6:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: SAS Eurobonus Silver, Accor Platinum, BA Blue

Hello,

I flew on a lowly L class ticket from Manchester to Rome a month ago - i have tried to register the missing points on the SAS site but it says that my fare code is not eligible for points. I had not appreciated that there were fares that you could not even get points on - is that true?

Thanks,

S
Old Dec 20, 2019, 6:49 am

It's true. With SN, you can earn 200% on CDJZ, 100% on YBMHU, 50% on QV, and 25% on WS. As L is not listed at all, it means no earnings.

https://www.sas.se/en/eurobonus/part...sels-airlines/
SK2751 and highupinthesky like this.
Old Dec 20, 2019, 7:29 am

Seems to be a lot of booking classes that don' t earn with SN. Found that out recently with one leg from OSL to BRU in biz, on the way to the US. No points for that leg as the booking class was P, whereas my partner got 1400 points in Z. We both got the same points on UA over the Atlantic though. So many rules....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.