Lounge at Bergen - worth it?

Old Sep 13, 19, 6:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: baec, m&m
Lounge at Bergen - worth it?

Hi

I'm flying from OSL in Nov and have a 4 hour stopover in Bergen. I noted there are no lounges for PP holders, just one I can pay 24 euros to use. Is it worth it?

Thanks
Old Sep 13, 19, 9:05 am

Programs: SK
It's pretty small and located by the domestic gates. There's no real food you can get there usually just some snacks and fruits, as well as coffee and drinks. Otherwise it's a quiet place where you can get some work done, and usually it's not very busy. However, if you just want quiet, there are other places you can go for free and just relax.

Anyone correct me if I said anything wrong.
garyn and Superrman like this.
Old Sep 13, 19, 9:16 am
ksu

Programs: SAS EBD/ *G
Do not pay 24 Euros to use the SK lounge in Bergen! It is OK to use for free, but the seating is not very good and it is actually quite often rather full. The food offerings are dismal. The only hot food is porridge in the morning, otherwise it is fresh fruit, ether wheat buns or cinnamon buns, muffins and cookies/Jaffa cake. Drinks available is coffee/tea/dispenser juice and water. No chips/soda (soft drinks) and no alcohol.

If you do choose to pay, note that the opening hours are set to the departure times of domestic SAS flights, i.e. not international flights nor WF (Widerøe) flights, which have lounge privileges.

The money is better spent at one of the coffee bars with better seating and better view.
garyn and Superrman like this.
Old Sep 13, 19, 9:58 am

Programs: AY+, SK EB
Just to add that it is not a "proper" lounge, but a so called "Café" lounge.
Old Sep 13, 19, 10:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: baec, m&m
Thanks for the replies, think I'll save the money for a coffee bar
Old Sep 14, 19, 2:52 am

Bergen domestic terminal have some very nice "in door roof top" seatings for example at Starbucks in the right hand corner of this photo. Normally a good place to relax or work

ksu, gunlie and Superrman like this.
Old Sep 15, 19, 4:58 am

Programs: AY+ Gold, SK EBG
Can also vouch for the Starbucks instead if you just want a nice place to sit down. For any actual food you better pay up, I would at most get a baguette from Narvesen/7-Eleven/Northland.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: