Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

Rebooking flight for only one traveller on the booking?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 26, 2019, 7:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marco Polo Club, SkyMiles

Booked a flight in SAS Smart Plus, HKG-CPH-HKG for 3 adults. I now need to change the return flight CPH-HKG for one traveller to two days before. I would also be okay with changing to HEL-HKG however it needs to also be two days before the current return date.

I've tried to change it on SAS website and I'm aware i have to pay a fee, but it looks like it would be changing it for all three travellers, not just one. Is there some way I can do this? It looks like all three passengers, while having different e-tkt numbers all share the same booking reference. Would I need to call SAS to sort this out?
Old May 26, 2019, 7:52 am

Need to call in. They will split the reservation and put the one pax with a different itinerary on a separate PNR/booking reference.
Old May 29, 2019, 5:09 am

Programs: EuroBonus Diamond, Delta Skymiles 360, BAEC LTG, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Ambassador
This is no problem, just need to call as Fassy mentioned. I've done this repeatedly.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.