Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jul 10, 2023, 11:06 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Nick Art
SAS has three lounges at Oslo (OSL), two of which are located in the schengen-area, above gate E2:

- SAS Gold Lounge (access for EBP, EBD, EBG, *A Gold, *A First Class, located within the SAS Lounge)
- SAS Lounge (access for SAS Business, SAS Plus, *A Business)

The third lounge is located in the domestic area of OSL airport, opposite of gate A2, right after security:

- SAS Domestic Lounge (access for SAS Business, SAS Plus, *A Business)

In addition to the SAS lounges there is the following contract lounges at CPH:

- OSL Lounge (Schengen area, above gate E2, next to SAS lounges, between Piers A and B, access with AMEX Platinum, among others, there is a normal are and a premium area with more restrictive access rules, but better food and beverage offerings)
Print Wikipost

SAS Lounges Oslo (OSL)

Search this Thread

Old Feb 2, 2018, 12:59 pm

Programs: SK-EBD
Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
The whole concept of SK offering to use their lounges on arrival is a bit complicated by them being in the Schengen departure area. But Norway domestic adds to a whole level of complications.
CPH is not complicated at all, arriving from the US. From Asia (at least China) a security check is required, but not really a detour.
Old Feb 2, 2018, 1:45 pm

Programs: *G
Originally Posted by Tango Alpha
CPH is not complicated at all, arriving from the US. From Asia (at least China) a security check is required, but not really a detour.
A few times I have found this solution faster to exit, because of a line in the regular arriving passport control, or because the staff had yet to arrive there.
Old Feb 2, 2018, 4:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by Tango Alpha
Would they not normally expect a boarding pass to take the transit security check? Or no one checks?
Old Feb 4, 2018, 9:06 pm

Programs: *G
Would they not normally expect a boarding pass to take the transit security check? Or no one checks?
No checks IME
Old Feb 5, 2018, 4:18 am

Programs: SK-EBD
No BP required.
Old Feb 5, 2018, 9:13 am

Programs: SK EBD LTG (*G)
The odd time I was asked about it, I said that I need to access the lounge.
Old May 28, 2018, 8:29 am

Programs: Krisflyer, Virgin Velocity, Accor Gold, Hilton Diamond
SAS lounges in OSL and ARN questions

Hello,
I have some questions about the locations of SAS lounges in both OSL and ARN. (All flights will be on SAS Plus tickets)
Firstly, i have to fly from Tromso to Stockholm with a transit in OSL for 3 hours.
Can i use both the SAS domestic lounge and the lounge at the international terminal in OSL?
Which lounge is the better one ?

I also will be flying from ARN to LHR. (Also on an SAS Plus ticket)
Is the SAS lounge located in Terminal 5, 4th floor, in ARN ?

And with both OSL and ARN airports, are there clear sings to show you the locations of the lounges ?

Thank you to all replies.
Old May 28, 2018, 4:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by desafinado74
Hello,
I have some questions about the locations of SAS lounges in both OSL and ARN. (All flights will be on SAS Plus tickets)
Firstly, i have to fly from Tromso to Stockholm with a transit in OSL for 3 hours.
Can i use both the SAS domestic lounge and the lounge at the international terminal in OSL?
Which lounge is the better one ?

And with both OSL and ARN airports, are there clear sings to show you the locations of the lounges ?

Thank you to all replies.
Yes, you will be arriving at the domestic area in OSL. Your international boarding pass will open the gates to the domestic lounge no problem. Afterwards you can proceed to the international area and enter the lounge there.

I can't remember the floor number in ARN, but it is one floor up from the departure floor. It is close to gate 1, stairs and elevator are across from the currency exchange booths

It is clearly sign posted in both airports
desafinado74 likes this.
Old May 29, 2018, 7:13 am

Originally Posted by desafinado74

Correct, the ARN lounge is on the 4th floor, it's basically located above gate 1. There are both stairs and elevators next to gate 1.

The only sign that I can remember is the sign located where the stairs/elevator are. I cannot remember having seen any signs directing you to the lounge from other areas of the terminal. But you could just follow the signs for gate 1, or, to be more specific, "Gates 1-10."
desafinado74 likes this.
Old May 29, 2018, 10:20 am

Just to add to the previous info:
1) Oslo domestic lounge has been recently renovated. The international lounge is nice too... but there is a "normal" lounge and "gold" lounge. Both the domestic and international lounge have a similar drink/food selection, if I recall. Depending on the day of the week and time of day, one lounge might be more crowded than the other. E.g., weekday morning/evening, the domestic lounge will be quite crowded with commuters.
2) The ARN lounge is 1 floor up from the departure floor (as CPH-flyer wrote), so for all intents and purposes, it's on the "2nd" floor. It is next to gate 1 and next to the SAS service center.
3) I have always found signage for lounges to not be good at any airport! Maybe to reduce traffic? Or? Anyhow, just ask someone if you can't find it.
desafinado74 likes this.
Old May 31, 2018, 8:26 am

Programs: Krisflyer, Virgin Velocity, Accor Gold, Hilton Diamond
Thank you everyone for the helpful replies
Old Feb 2, 2019, 7:24 am

Programs: Club Carlson Gold, AMEX Platinum, EBG
I hope the gym goes, it’s a massive waste of space which should be used for more seating, and that lounge needs more seating.
Old Feb 2, 2019, 1:06 pm

Programs: SK EBD LTG (*G)
This is really sad. I would definitely use the gym in CPH if they had one there.
Old Feb 2, 2019, 2:15 pm

Programs: AY, SK, TK
Originally Posted by SK2751
This is really sad. I would definitely use the gym in CPH if they had one there.
I was impressed first by this idea and I am one who would like to do some gym between flights. But when I visited the gym at OSL I realized no way. The gym is awful execution of a good idea. So typical. Such a small space with a couple of weights is a waste of idea. It has to be proper equipped or nothing. Proper, not needed to be full equip gym but decent variety of equipment as minimum.
Old Oct 28, 2019, 4:43 pm

Programs: LH SEN *
A technical question about the automatic gate entrance to the SAS Gold lounge at OSL:
How can I bring into the Gold Lounge a companion with me - they don't have Star Alliance Gold status and cannot open the gate with their boarding pass?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.