Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

up to 70% off on awards with SAS entire network

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

up to 70% off on awards with SAS entire network

Search this Thread

Old Sep 9, 2016, 5:20 am
Original Poster

Programs: SAS EBG, Flying Blu Gold, Etihad Gold
Smile up to 70% off on awards with SAS entire network

SAS is celebrating their 70th birthday and here is a really good offer.
Old Sep 9, 2016, 5:43 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by Silferlood
SAS is celebrating their 70th birthday and here is a really good offer.
CPH/ARN-ORD and CPH-IAD are just 18,000 points roundtrip? I can't imagine availability being very good for very long.
Old Sep 9, 2016, 6:27 am

Programs: SAS Gold
I just booked ARN to FRA for 6000 points and 566kr. Pretty dang good deal.
Old Sep 9, 2016, 10:38 am

Programs: EBG4Life, EBD, 1MM
Has been brought up in the offers thread. Elites had first chance at the reduced prices, it is just now open to the public. Great promo, especially if you can find availability in Plus.

Last edited by livious; Sep 9, 2016 at 3:06 pm
Old Sep 9, 2016, 2:22 pm
ksu

Programs: SAS EBD/ *G
I have booked a number of domestics. At 3000 points plus NOK 418 in taxes r/t this is an excellent offer!
Old Sep 9, 2016, 3:58 pm

Programs: SK Diamond *G, LH SEN *G, Hyatt Globalist
Got two seats in Plus CPH-ORD-CPH over a weekend (out thursday and return sunday) for just 48.000 points and 656 DKK, great deal IMO!
Old Sep 11, 2016, 6:30 am

Booked OSL-ORD-OSL for the two of us in Plus for 48,000 points in January. Cracking price and allows me to keep my companion ticket for later in the year. I booked this just yesterday after I canceled Hong Kong for the same time period on the 8th as we fancy Chicago more.

Not sure what to expect in Plus? I guess its really just Economy but ever so slightly better?

Through SAS AMEX we flew to Tokyo in April in First with Swiss. Was an amazing experiance even if the seats where a bit dated.
Old Sep 11, 2016, 8:38 am

Programs: AY+, SK EB
I managed to get a Nordics+ flight around New Year which would have been quite expensive otherwise.
Originally Posted by Andyharris1
Not sure what to expect in Plus? I guess its really just Economy but ever so slightly better?
From my point of view they are more than slightly better especially when having a day flight. It was surprisingly painless for my back when flying HKG - ARN in Plus compared to ARN - LAX in Go I did a few months before. Since they are still slides it is still not great for red eyes.
Old Sep 11, 2016, 8:56 am

Originally Posted by Jainzar
I managed to get a Nordics+ flight around New Year which would have been quite expensive otherwise.
From my point of view they are more than slightly better especially when having a day flight. It was surprisingly painless for my back when flying HKG - ARN in Plus compared to ARN - LAX in Go I did a few months before. Since they are still slides it is still not great for red eyes.
Thanks for the reply. Im not so familiar with all these terms. I presume a Slide is when you take off and also land during the day when your body expects it to be night?

Thankfully I dont get Jet Lag that much.
Old Sep 11, 2016, 9:39 am

Programs: AY+, SK EB
Originally Posted by Andyharris1
I presume a Slide is when you take off and also land during the day when your body expects it to be night?
What I mean is that it is not a flat bed (as in business) but more like a slide. Therefore it is still not so comfortable to sleep on.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.