Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Fast wifi is comming fall 2017

Search this Thread

Old Feb 3, 2019, 5:22 pm

Programs: SK, A3, QR
Surprised to have free wifi-access on tonights' flight LHR-CPH as A3 Gold. Thought it was a benefit restricted to Eurobonus Golds and above?

I wonder if it was a one-off or any other *A Golds have experienced the same thing?
Old Feb 4, 2019, 12:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by groovyfly
Surprised to have free wifi-access on tonights' flight LHR-CPH as A3 Gold. Thought it was a benefit restricted to Eurobonus Golds and above?

I wonder if it was a one-off or any other *A Golds have experienced the same thing?
Were you flying Plus? As that qualifies as well.
Old Feb 4, 2019, 5:32 am

Programs: SK, A3, QR
Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
Were you flying Plus? As that qualifies as well.
I was flying Go, no Plus.

It must have been a benefit to every passenger on the flight, as when I think about it, I did not log in or put my details in a browser window in the beginning of the flight. My devices just picked up the 'saswifi'-signal from previous use. I initially thought the system had picked up my *A status through my booking on the SAS-app, but of course that is entirely implausible. Probably the system on the a/c has not been calibrated properly.

FWIW it was SK Irelands' EI-SIG.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.