Community
Wiki Posts
Search

When do miles post?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6, 2016, 3:52 am

Programs: EBG
Might be a small glich in the fact that the CPH-VIE on the 24th was the inagural flight... Perhaps it was not/ is not in the system, I dont know...I was on the same flight, and my Points have also not yet posted...Thouh my conecting ARN-CPH the same day has posted, and also the return (VIE- (OS)CPH-ARN)...
Old Apr 6, 2016, 7:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: CM Gold, SK EB Gold, SPG Gold
Interesting... When I was checking in at CPH at the priority (Plus/Gold counter, since I do have CM Gold), the check-in agent almost directed us to OS counter - he didn't realize SK just started flying (again?) to VIE. I'll account it to gremlins in this new segment. At least we start the retro-points registration tomorrow.
Old Apr 6, 2016, 10:43 pm

Just sent it in:-)
Lets see what happens!
Old Apr 7, 2016, 12:38 am

Points are in less then two hours after retroclaiming it. The flight does not show yet, but Points are in:-)
Old Apr 7, 2016, 12:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: CM Gold, SK EB Gold, SPG Gold
Yes, about the same experience with me, too. Approx 2 hours - both points and the flight detail is showing.
Now I wait for Monday to do the retro claim for the return segment... and hopefully get my Gold package soon after - just in time for my next flight.
Old Aug 8, 2016, 4:07 pm

Programs: SK-EBD
No posting of points 10 days after SK-flight.

Any others experiences this?
Old Aug 9, 2016, 5:24 am

Programs: SAS/A* DIAMOND/GOLD, GHA Black, HHonors Diamond
Yes, mine are also missing for soon a month. In general, my point listing has been totally off for a month; all my prior flights are missing form the overview. The points are there, but it looks like I became Diamond only through credit cards and hotels. I've been considering it somekind of data-error for month now, but I'm thinking whether I should retro-claim.

Never done that before and *G was on the boarding card.
Old Aug 9, 2016, 5:26 am

Originally Posted by don_hansen
Yes, mine are also missing for soon a month. In general, my point listing has been totally off for a month; all my prior flights are missing form the overview. The points are there, but it looks like I became Diamond only through credit cards and hotels. I've been considering it somekind of data-error for month now, but I'm thinking whether I should retro-claim.
Had the same, send a request to refresh your account history to the EuroBonus Diamond support to have it fixed. They fixed it within a working day for me.
Old Aug 9, 2016, 12:27 pm

Programs: SAS/A* DIAMOND/GOLD, GHA Black, HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by fassy
Had the same, send a request to refresh your account history to the EuroBonus Diamond support to have it fixed. They fixed it within a working day for me.
Thanks! I'll try that right away!
Old Aug 14, 2016, 5:53 am

Programs: SK-EBD
Originally Posted by Tango Alpha
No posting of points 10 days after SK-flight.

Any others experiences this?
Never showed up. Made retro claim after 14 days and points came instantly.

But strange that a trip booked online with profile can be missed.
Old Aug 14, 2016, 8:20 am

Programs: EuroBonus Diamond, Delta Skymiles 360, BAEC LTG, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Ambassador
Originally Posted by Tango Alpha
Never showed up. Made retro claim after 14 days and points came instantly.

But strange that a trip booked online with profile can be missed.
I find that around 1 in 20 flights don't post automatically and require chasing.

Long haul flights seem to post overnight or the next day. However, intra-EU flights seem to take anywhere between 7-14 days easy.

The irony is that when you book on the SK page they show you the earnings before even paying and they can just post the points the second your plane lands. It would be very interesting (and most likely disappointing) to see the process that SK uses for posting points. The greatly varying amount of time it takes between flights to post the points makes it look like a manual process.

When flying OW I find that points typically post the next day, even if you fly a different airline than the program you are posting to.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.