Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

SAS | EuroBonus Pandion (EBP) [Experiences and Discussions]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SAS | EuroBonus Pandion (EBP) [Experiences and Discussions]

Search this Thread

Old Dec 10, 2019, 10:18 am

Programs: More than one
Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
If you mean have issues fitting your bag as other bags are already there, fair if you mean have trouble fitting your bag in the side bins in general, the moniker is not "full size trolley" but, "over sized trolley"
I have no issues in fitting the trolley into the bins in an A320 or similar, but in the bins above the window seats in bizz on the A330/340's, it doesn't fit unless I turn it sideways. It's an Samsonite PRODLX5, which as far as I know is certified as max size carry on.
Old Dec 10, 2019, 10:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by highupinthesky
I have no issues in fitting the trolley into the bins in an A320 or similar, but in the bins above the window seats in bizz on the A330/340's, it doesn't fit unless I turn it sideways. It's an Samsonite PRODLX5, which as far as I know is certified as max size carry on.
I was just pulling your leg a bit. The side bins over row 1 are rather narrow towards the front as the fuselage starts to get pointy. You will definitely need to put trolleys sideways in the bins, and can actually be a problem in row 1. On the A350, it is not an issue, the bins are designed like the 777 so you don't need to put bags sideways. Just the cramped quarters of the A340/A330.
Old Dec 29, 2019, 11:33 am

Programs: EuroBonus Diamond
Did anyone receive the welcome package?? I've heard that they normally come out mid dec ish, I however haven't received anything :-).
Old Dec 29, 2019, 11:54 pm

Programs: SK Pandion, BA Silver
Originally Posted by MrCharming
Did anyone receive the welcome package?? I've heard that they normally come out mid dec ish, I however haven't received anything :-).
I Got the welcome package earlier in December. No welcome gift yet though.
Old Dec 30, 2019, 2:28 am

Programs: EuroBonus Diamond
Originally Posted by ScandiGB
I Got the welcome package earlier in December. No welcome gift yet though.
Yeah sorry for not being clear. I meant the welcome gift - not the letter!
Old Dec 31, 2019, 5:01 am

Programs: SK Pandion, BA Silver
Originally Posted by MrCharming
Yeah sorry for not being clear. I meant the welcome gift - not the letter!
there are three things:
1. Letter
2. Welcome package with bag tags and explanation of benefits
3. Welcome gift.

I got 1 and 2. Not yet 3.
Old Dec 31, 2019, 5:12 am
Moderator: SAS
Original Poster
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: LX, SK EBD (*G)
Originally Posted by ScandiGB
there are three things:
1. Letter
2. Welcome package with bag tags and explanation of benefits
3. Welcome gift.

I got 1 and 2. Not yet 3.
If you don't want the scarf you'll probably get I'll gladly take it off your hands
SK2751 and highupinthesky like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.