Wiki Posts
Search

Becoming EBD

Search this Thread

Old Oct 27, 2014, 12:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SK Gold
Question Becoming EBD

I am lucky enough to become EBD 2 days before the end of my 12-month earning period (1/12-30/11). :-:

Since it will take a few days until my points are registered, and I would like to give away an EBG card during this earning period, are there anyone who have a solution for this?
Old Oct 27, 2014, 12:57 pm

Programs: Hilton HHonors Diamond, SAS Diamond (*A Gold)
Call SAS Eurobonus service and let them fix this for you. Otherwise you risk missing out on giving one of the two EBG cards that you can give out.
Old Oct 27, 2014, 12:59 pm

Programs: *G
I tried asking to give away EBS before the points (from a SK flight) posted when turning EBG, without luck. The customer service representative looked up and said she could see I had flown the segment needed for the last points, but couldn't or wouldn't do anything. It took over a week for the points to post this time, which was annoying as the EBS would've given lounge access this time...
Your situation is a bit different and it can't hurt to ask, but I wouldn't have too high hopes....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.