Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Business row(s) on OV

Search this Thread

Old Jul 27, 2014, 3:56 am
Original Poster

Business row(s) on OV

I have a small problem I haven't had before. Me and ChildSK989 are flying on EB award tickets ARN-TLL-ARN with OV next week. The tickets are booked in I class on the return flight, which means business. I was offered to preassign seats for the return flight while booking on sas.se, but only row 1 is shown as available to chose seats from and there is only one free seat left on row 1... Is that common for OV flights to have just the first row as business class? It's flight OV124 on 6th August. I guess that they will add row 2 to business class eventually, since there are more passengers booked in business than there are seats in row 1, but does anyone know when this is likely to happen? If it's not changed until check-in opens for the flight there is no point in logging in now and then to check if I can preassign seats.
Old Jul 27, 2014, 7:54 am

Programs: SK*G Diamond, AY+ Gold
On OV flights row 1 is C, which matches award class I.
There are also Y class (Plus or Flex) starting from row 2, but you can't pre-assign it as you have C. How many rows in C/Y will be nobody knows, but probably they will extend C to row 2 according to the tickets booked. Generally there are no difference between C and Y on OV, except that C is row 1.

Last edited by cheros; Jul 27, 2014 at 8:05 am Reason: thought you travel alone
Old Jul 28, 2014, 3:47 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by cheros
On OV flights row 1 is C, which matches award class I.
There are also Y class (Plus or Flex) starting from row 2, but you can't pre-assign it as you have C. How many rows in C/Y will be nobody knows, but probably they will extend C to row 2 according to the tickets booked. Generally there are no difference between C and Y on OV, except that C is row 1.
Thanks for the reply. Today I noticed that row 2 was added to business class, so I preassigned seats 2D and 2F on sas.se.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.