Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

Vote for better food in SAS PLUS

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 10, 2013, 12:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SK EBG

If you (like me) have tried or viewed the new SAS PLUS menu and find this to be a joke - please vote for this idea at "My SAS Idea".

Let's go for 100 votes and make a quick change for the better!

https://mysasidea.flysas.net/idea/real-food-sas-plus
Old Jun 10, 2013, 2:37 pm
Original Poster

The suggestion to improve the junkfood menu has already passed one third of the needed clicks to get SAS attention... after ONE day.

Please help the hungry businesstraveller by supporting.
Old Jun 11, 2013, 1:06 pm

Programs: EBG
Voted today! :-)
Old Jun 16, 2013, 2:51 pm

Programs: Club Carlson Gold, AMEX Platinum, EBG
Voted.
Old Jun 17, 2013, 6:08 am
Original Poster

We are currently at 96 votes. Reaching 100 SAS usually gives a reply and considers the idea - so if you haven't voted yet, create an account and click. It's simple and doesn't require a Facebook account... Also, consider voting for other (real) improvements at the same time!
Old Jun 17, 2013, 10:17 am

Programs: EBG, M&M SEN, FB Gold
Originally Posted by Malu
We are currently at 96 votes. Reaching 100 SAS usually gives a reply and considers the idea - so if you haven't voted yet, create an account and click. It's simple and doesn't require a Facebook account... Also, consider voting for other (real) improvements at the same time!
102 votes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.