Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How much time to next crisis?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 29, 2012, 6:23 am

Programs: SK EBD LTG (*G)
Originally Posted by hbush
I do not know exact source of this statement. This article was brought out by one of my automated news alerts. So far it seems kind of only one message talking about Eurobonus on sale as a fact, after all speculations while talks with trade unions continued, at least in English speaking media. So all we can do is wait and see.
I believe that the information about selling EB was only aired very early in the "crisis resolution process", and without a clear source. Scandinavian media had pretty much stopped suggesting this weeks ago. This article seems to be an example of summarizing what someone was able to find through an ad hoc query in existing media, without verifying further or reaching any new sources. It does not sound like any new development to me. I would ignore it until something more trustworthy appears. A case of a new created by reading news

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.