Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

CPH - security check at T3 while flying DK domestic

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 10, 2011, 11:01 am
Original Poster

Is it actually allowed (assume travelling only with hand lugggage)? I have in mind first of all lounge visit.

If it is OK - it shouldn't be a problem to go to domestic pier while airside, right?

Thanks!
Old Sep 10, 2011, 11:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
I have done this many times - never a problem.

After security at T3 you can proceed to the domestic terminal airside. Allow at least 15 min walking from the SK lounge.
Old Sep 10, 2011, 11:11 am
Original Poster

Thanks/Tak!
Old Sep 11, 2011, 3:35 pm

Programs: SK-EBD
Originally Posted by SK AAR
I have done this many times - never a problem.

After security at T3 you can proceed to the domestic terminal airside. Allow at least 15 min walking from the SK lounge.
11 minutes! Without getting out of breath.

The airport information maps says 22 minutes. Don't trust it.

You can do the opposite when arriving in domestic (T1), if you prefer to walk airside instead of the terminal bus.
Old Sep 12, 2011, 2:24 am

Programs: Eurobonus Gold (*A Gold)
Originally Posted by Tango Alpha
11 minutes! Without getting out of breath.

The airport information maps says 22 minutes. Don't trust it.

You can do the opposite when arriving in domestic (T1), if you prefer to walk airside instead of the terminal bus.
It makes a difference if it is gate A34 or A21 your leaving from...

But I agree with Tango Alpha... I use to leave the lounge 27-30 minuttes before domestic departure, that makes me board without any problems...
Old Sep 25, 2011, 6:17 am

Programs: SK-EBD
Originally Posted by vitrysk
Is it actually allowed (assume travelling only with hand lugggage)? I have in mind first of all lounge visit.

If it is OK - it shouldn't be a problem to go to domestic pier while airside, right?

Thanks!
Luggage no problem! At least not if you check in on the web. Use baggage drop in T3 – at least 60 minutes before domestic departure.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.