Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

Error in "How many EB points will I get?" in SAS booking engine

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 29, 2009, 9:54 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP (2MM), SAS EBG

Some of you may already have noted this and the error is fairly easy to spot if you know all the booking classes.

The error happens in "Eurobonus points" popup window in the standard SAS booking interface (not the Amadeus interface).

If Economy class is sold out (noted with a dash) then the booking class in the popup window will be the business class as well as the point calculation. Since all segments are added into one sum this can be rather tricky to see if you are a novice just wanting to know how many points you will get.

(If both Economy and Economy Extra is sold out you will simply get an error and nothing is displayed!)

Well done, SAS IT!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.