Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > San Francisco
Reload this Page >

SFO to consolidate International Terminal flights to Boarding Area G Effective Apr 1

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SFO to consolidate International Terminal flights to Boarding Area G Effective Apr 1

Search this Thread

Old Mar 26, 2020, 1:46 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS — views are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of my employer

SAN FRANCISCO - March 26, 2020 – As a result of reduced flight and passenger activity related to the COVID-19 crisis, the San Francisco International Airport (SFO) announced plans to consolidate all flight activity in the International Terminal to a single concourse. Effective Wednesday, April 1st, 2020, Boarding Area A, which contains Gates A1 – A15, will be closed, and all flights in the International Terminal will depart from Boarding Area G, Gates G1 – G14.

https://www.flysfo.com/media/press-r...ngle-concourse

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.