Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Paul Fredrick Dress Shirts - Promotion!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 2, 2009, 5:53 pm
Flyertalk Evangelist and Moderator: Coupon Connection and Travel Products
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum Elite, Hyatt Discoverist, Radisson Elite

Gang,

Here is a rare deal for dress shirts from Paul Fredrick.

They have a special introductory price of $19.95 for men's dress shirts. They are normally $39.50 to $49.50 and this includes free monogramming, six collar choices and two cuff options.

You can get up to four shirts at this promotional price.

go to www.PaulFredrick.com/special

The promotion code: T9MSWM
Old May 3, 2009, 9:44 pm

The deals are usually spectacular.

HOWEVER, if you just go in to check some prices, it seems as though their cookies automatically put you on the email list. I went in on one and was getting emails everyday. Things like, " You recently shopped, and we want to remind you that the sale is still going on".

I had to have the site blocked. I figure if and when I need to shop again, I will go thru an account that is not used often.
Old May 3, 2009, 10:07 pm

Originally Posted by wharvey
Gang,

Here is a rare deal for dress shirts from Paul Fredrick.
Rare deal??

Paul Fredrick has been running this new customer promotion fairly often for at least several years. It's been advertised in such obscure places at the WSJ
Old May 4, 2009, 9:16 am
Original Poster

My apologies... I had never seen this promotion before....

Figured there were others who had not seen it either... guess I was the only one....

Originally Posted by Quokka
Rare deal??

Paul Fredrick has been running this new customer promotion fairly often for at least several years. It's been advertised in such obscure places at the WSJ
Old May 4, 2009, 9:26 am

Programs: UA MM/1P, EK Au, QR, TK, Marriott Life Ti, Hilton Dia, IC Dia, Hyatt Glob, Accor Pt, Shangri-La
Thanks for the link.

Please forgive me, I am new to the S.P.A.M. forum -- this thread caught my eye, but what does this have to do with miles and points? Is Paul Frederick one or more of the airlines' earning partners?
Old May 4, 2009, 11:07 pm

Programs: UA MM/1P, EK Au, QR, TK, Marriott Life Ti, Hilton Dia, IC Dia, Hyatt Glob, Accor Pt, Shangri-La
Originally Posted by mecabq
Thanks for the link.

Please forgive me, I am new to the S.P.A.M. forum -- this thread caught my eye, but what does this have to do with miles and points? Is Paul Frederick one or more of the airlines' earning partners?
I see that they are a partner of United (but not Delta or Northwest), although it seems like when one links to the Paul Frederick site from the United shopping page, one does not have access to this promotion. Any trick?
Old May 5, 2009, 6:37 am

I have also seen this offer before but never ordered. I am in the market to order now, so I do thank wharvey for posting....this came at the right time for me.

As far as getting miles off the purchase, I have previously found with certain vendors that exceptional deals will not be available if you go through the miles earning portals. This would appear to be one of those times.
Old May 5, 2009, 9:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Finally back in Boston after escaping from New York
Originally Posted by mecabq
Thanks for the link.

S.P.A.M. is generally the forum used for good deals that may appeal to FTers but aren't necessarily related to miles.

Mike
Old May 5, 2009, 9:10 am
Moderator: Avis and Rental Cars

Thanks for posting, I'll definitely make use of it!

It's also worth noting that shipping is $5.95, $8.95, $10.95 and $11.95 for 1, 2, 3 or 4 shirts, respectively.
Old May 11, 2009, 3:29 pm

Programs: UA Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, IHG Platinum, Accor Silver, Choice Privileges Gold
Well, I was in sore need of dress shirts, so I bought 4. They arrived Saturday, and they look great (I'm wearing 1 of them now). After shipping, this came out to just under $23 per shirt; a bargain. tls
Old May 12, 2009, 7:42 am

Programs: AA, SWA, CO, UA, PC Plat, HH Gold, SPG
I'm retired for the second time and for me a dress shirt is a t-shirt with a pocket! BUT since we do wander out in public now and then this looked to good to pass up - in for two!
Old May 12, 2009, 3:34 pm
Original Poster

I got mine in 3 days.... and they were all monogrammed.

That was quick service!

Originally Posted by thelostshark
Well, I was in sore need of dress shirts, so I bought 4. They arrived Saturday, and they look great (I'm wearing 1 of them now). After shipping, this came out to just under $23 per shirt; a bargain. tls
Old May 12, 2009, 3:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Thanks. I just ordered a couple (planning to lose weight, so I didn't want 4).
Old Jun 27, 2009, 9:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, WN CP, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Gold, IC Plat
I have been ordering from Paul Frederick for years, usually always happy with the quality. I just place an order for another 4 shirts - obviously these aren't their top-of-the-line shirts but they are comparable to the standard lands end models and better than the nordstroms models that cost me 3x as much.
Old Jun 28, 2009, 6:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AMC MovieWatcher, Giant BonusCard, Petco PALS Card, Silver Diner Blue Plate Club
These aren't great shirts, but phenomenal for the price ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.