Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Aug 23, 2009, 9:24 pm

I started an account when I had another at a differerent e-mail address; my mailing address was also different but in the same city. For a short time I still got surveys at the first address, but then they dried up.
Old Aug 24, 2009, 1:46 pm

Programs: AA, Delta, UA & thanks to FTers for my PC Gold!
Here's my 2 cents. (Nothing personal toward the following inquiry)

Originally Posted by jgates8
I didn't get a response so I'll repost this separately ---

Has anyone received any problems by having multiple accounts? It indicates one per.
You are asking rule-breakers to 'fess up, right?

As we know it, per e-Rewards TOS, not multiple accounts per individual.

If someone did run into problems (account closure, termination...etc) while holding multiple accounts, he may not post here and admit his (wrong)doing in a public online forum.

If he hadn't run into problems, I don't know why this person would come here then expose himself at this point. OTOH, I did recall a FTer or two had openly declared their multiple e-Rewards accounts and stated not being caught (yet) in different threads.

It's similar in the selling miles scenario. Savvy FTers know selling miles is not allowed by FFPs. Once in a while, we see folks, some newbies, ask about selling miles. There are 2-3 "hot" threads in MilesBuzz! since Dec'08. Dig them up if you want to read those responses.

Occasionally, we see folks in airline fora asking what to do because they got caught and account frozen. I've read maybe 7-8 threads over the years from AA, CO, Delta & UA Forum. Those folks asked for input because they were losing significant amount of miles due to their violation of airline TOS.

For me, I read e-Rewards' terms and play by the rules. I would advice you the same, if you don't want to get caught or lose your currency.
Old Aug 24, 2009, 6:59 pm

Programs: AA, UA, SQ, VA, QF, AF, BA
I got an email invite to a survey and can't get into it. What's up?

HTTP Status 404 - /Optimus/xxxxxxxxxdeletedmyinfo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

type Status report

message /Optimus/xxxxxxxxxezi1deletedmyinfo

description The requested resource (/Optimus/xxxxxxxxxdeletedmyinfo) is not available.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache Tomcat/6.0.14
Old Aug 24, 2009, 8:17 pm

Programs: AA, SWA, CO, UA, PC Plat, HH Gold, SPG
My time limit is about to run out and I was going to settle for the 2500 HH points for my $50 ($70 in the account). Then today I received and completed a $7 survey :-) I took the 4500 HH points and they were in my account within minutes. Last year I did 3 different HH redemptions but this year the surveys have been limited. I've received enough points for a couple of nights at the lower end HH places the last year - so it's worth it to me.
Old Aug 25, 2009, 12:57 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by hersheybud
Check the USAir forum "2009 Grand Slam Promotion"

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/us-ai...d-changes.html

Thanks a lot! It will help me too!
Old Aug 26, 2009, 4:40 pm

Programs: AA, UA, SQ, VA, QF, AF, BA

Be careful, E-Rewards are posting very quickly now, within a few days. I redeemed $30 to Priority Club and $25 to US Airways thnking it would take 4-6 weeks to post, both redemptions were there in 2-3 days. Now I have to try to scrounge another $25 for US Airways.
Old Aug 27, 2009, 10:59 am

Programs: AA, MR

Thanks
Old Aug 28, 2009, 11:20 am

Programs: US3, WN, UA, AA, CO

Be careful, and don't redeem your eRewards to PC=>US and directly to US too soon--if they post to US before the promotion begins on 9/1 they won't count.
Old Aug 31, 2009, 10:38 am

Programs: AA PLT 2.7 MM, DL GLD, UA Prem, BW Diamond, PC PLT, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by neuromancer
If you sign up throuh an airline, you can redeem only to that airline. If you sigh up through a hotel program, you can redeem to any airline partner.
Anyone know how they are handling the Oct 01 merge of NW and DL miles accounts? I have my e-rewards on NW will they switch you over to DL automatically?
Old Aug 31, 2009, 1:28 pm

Programs: UA Silver, DL, AA, WN, Marriott, IHG Plat, Hertz 5*, National Exec
I've emailed twice on this to see if they could change my NW account over to DL and both said no, cannot change your sponsor. Reminded that NW will be no longer and still no go. I just cashed out my NW rewards, closed my account, and signed up new with another sponsor (I received a Priority Club invite). With PC I can redeem for any airline but only PC Hotels (no Hilton).
Old Sep 10, 2009, 1:09 pm

Programs: AA, UA, WN, HH, Marriott
Did half the survey - did not qualify

I got a offer to do a survey for $5.00. It said it would take 20 minutes. I spent about 10 minutes answering a bunch of questions about car insurance, home insurance, and leisure travel. I figured after that many questions, I had qualified. Then I got the screen that said I didn't qualify.

I don't usually get mad about stuff like this, but that is a total rip off. They got most of the information they wanted and then didn't give me credit. I really want to complain. Does anyone have an email address or phone number to contact?
Old Sep 10, 2009, 6:10 pm

Programs: AA, Delta, UA & thanks to FTers for my PC Gold!
Originally Posted by JerryFF
I got a offer to do a survey for $5.00. It said it would take 20 minutes. I spent about 10 minutes answering a bunch of questions about car insurance, home insurance, and leisure travel. I figured after that many questions, I had qualified. Then I got the screen that said I didn't qualify.

I don't usually get mad about stuff like this, but that is a total rip off. They got most of the information they wanted and then didn't give me credit. I really want to complain. Does anyone have an email address or phone number to contact?
I don't think phone support is available. You can contact them either via the online form, i.e. sign in then member support/services menu; or forward the survey invite to either [email protected] or [email protected], explaining what had happened.

I can accept long screening process/questions but I consider being cheated when they collect enough data from me then kick me out. When it happens to me, I always shoot a complaint email to e-Rewards. I found e-Reward member services had been reasonable when I provided a clear timestamp, the time I spent & questions answered to request full credit. I always get manual adjustment of full credit after 1 or two email follow-up.

Good luck!
Old Sep 10, 2009, 7:21 pm
Original Member

350 free Priority Club points from e-rewards?

One of my readers told me that he was offered 350 Priority Club points for free from E-Rewards. He said that the offer was on the Rewards page of E-Rewards. He said that he enrolled in the E-Rewards program via a Priority Club invitation.

I had enrolled via Delta Airlines and cannot find this offer on my pages. What is your experience?
Old Sep 11, 2009, 10:47 am

Programs: Priority Club, TAM Fidelidade, BAEC, Marriott Rewards
They usually send the invitations by email, or the partner publishes it on the website. I've seen the Priority Club invitation (the link) here on FT, but it had already expired.
Old Sep 11, 2009, 11:19 am

Programs: PC Plat, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold,HHonors Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC, National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by pgary
One of my readers told me that he was offered 350 Priority Club points for free from E-Rewards. He said that the offer was on the Rewards page of E-Rewards. He said that he enrolled in the E-Rewards program via a Priority Club invitation.

I had enrolled via Delta Airlines and cannot find this offer on my pages. What is your experience?
350 PC points is the enrollment bonus after you complete your first e-reward survey after enrolling through an PC e-rewards invitation.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.