Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Live it With Charter Rewards Program (For Charter Cable Subscriber)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 31, 2008, 3:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: United 1K, Hyatt Plat, SPG Gold, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, AMEX Plat

Join Live It with Charter™ today and earn automatic points based on your monthly Charter bill. The more Charter services you use, the more points you get. Then redeem your points for prizes you truly can't get anywhere else — like sweepstakes, trips, merchandise and all kinds of great stuff from your favorite channels and shows.
www.liveitwithcharter.com

Looks like if you use promo code "Boomerang" by midnight tonight (8/31) you get entered to win a laptop.

Unfortunately, no sign of mileage rewards yet

Now maybe if I get some free stuff I won't feel like i'm getting ripped off so much every month
Old Aug 31, 2008, 11:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: National Executive Elite, none of the others matter
Originally Posted by bestbet33
Unfortunately, no sign of mileage rewards yet

Now maybe if I get some free stuff I won't feel like i'm getting ripped off so much every month
They do "redemption days" a few times a year with books and other premiums from the cable channels, and have a bunch of sweepstakes one can enter. Miles aren't exactly an option, although I did get some good personal finance books for relatives and close friends who need help (and would always ask me).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.