Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

"Double Rewards" from E-Rewards

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

"Double Rewards" from E-Rewards

Search this Thread

Old Aug 1, 2008, 8:23 pm

Several family members and myself have E-Rewards accounts. Normally we would receive 1-2 emails per week for each of the accounts. However, none of the accounts have received an email in approx 3 weeks. Has anyone else noticed that emails have stopped?
Old Aug 2, 2008, 12:56 am

Programs: AA, Delta, UA & thanks to FTers for my PC Gold!
Originally Posted by cak144
Normally we would receive 1-2 emails per week for each of the accounts. However, none of the accounts have received an email in approx 3 weeks. Has anyone else noticed that emails have stopped?
In case you missed what ANDREWCX had said about the general slowness during summers, please read post#112 and post#114.

Other than that, if you had followed all the e-Rewards threads in SPAM you would have known some are getting non-stop surveys while others in dry spell for months. "Big fishes" in IT or management tend to get more survey with big $$, I think. It has everything to do with one's profile and profession. Since everybody has her/his own profile and e-Rewards survey are generally "targeted", I fail to see the point of your comparison/question.

Nevertheless, this thread is about "double rewards" & targeted GC redemptions, instead of the amounts/frequencies of e-Rewards survey.
Old Aug 3, 2008, 3:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SF CA USA. I love large faceless corporations. And they cherish me in return (sometimes). ;)
Programs: UA Premier Gold/disappointed 1MM, HH Gold, IHG Plat, MB Gold, BW Diam Sel
Originally Posted by InTheAirORD
I am also having problems with the bonus amounts not posting. I received one $25 bonus in May. I have earned over $100 since then but no bonus. I have sent them emails to no avail. Has anyone had any luck getting the bonus added to their account?
If you had taken the time to read more of the posts on this thread, you would see that the answer is YES.

Really, it gets a bit frustrating to see the same questions asked over and over and over when the answers are already posted on this very same thread!
Old Aug 5, 2008, 4:21 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, HHonors Diamond
Had received an initial set of double rewards points a couple of months ago and nothing since. Sent them an e-mail yesterday and received a response today saying that they would be crediting me for the balance of the double rewards in the next few days.

Seems like they may be getting on top of their e-mails.
Old Aug 14, 2008, 7:54 am

Programs: UA Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, IHG Platinum, Accor Silver, Choice Privileges Gold
Update: I now have accrued over $323 dollars since 20 April, but have only received one $25 bonus. They replied to my 2nd email by saying they promise me that someone is working on the issue, but can't promise when it will be resolved. Honestly, how long does it take to just look at my account and add the appropriate amount? tls
Old Aug 14, 2008, 8:24 am

Programs: PC Plat, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold,HHonors Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC, National Exec Elite
It also looks like the 4500 HHonors point reward that I had posted was put on a while ago has now been taken off. What a tease.
Old Aug 14, 2008, 8:07 pm

Has anybody received any surveys recently? I haven't received any for the last 2 months.
Old Aug 14, 2008, 8:55 pm

Originally Posted by honu
Has anybody received any surveys recently? I haven't received any for the last 2 months.
Yes, I've been getting some. Actually I just responded to one earlier today. However, I haven't been eligible for the full credit in the last couple of weeks.

Originally Posted by thelostshark
I now have accrued over $323 dollars since 20 April, but have only received one $25 bonus. They replied to my 2nd email by saying they promise me that someone is working on the issue, but can't promise when it will be resolved. Honestly, how long does it take to just look at my account and add the appropriate amount?
Well, I've been waiting for my double bonuses to post as well.

I've been doing the followups every couple of weeks since June. I am basically being told the same things:
1. They have to manually adjust my account;
2. They have a team working on the issue;
3.The credit will definitely be posted;
4. but don't know how long it will take because they don't have a timeline on this ().

When I have overdue credit from completing a survey, e-Rewards always issues the credit almost immediately after I email them. I don't know how is this promotion different from missing survey credits that it is taking indefinitely forever to adjust the account?! They can clearly see how much credit each account has accumulated from the account activities, so no pre-mature or double bonuses be issued.

From reading the posts, I would say there's definitely some system glitches with this double reward promo. Some only got 1st $25 posted so far. Some are getting instant double credit on every completed survey without any wait. Some (such as me ) never got any double bonus credited.

At least I have their words that my double credit will be coming. Since my panel membership year is good till next June, I can patiently wait. Meanwhile, I will just keep my own scores and email them every 2-3 weeks.
Old Aug 14, 2008, 9:35 pm

Programs: AA Plat/1MM
Originally Posted by honu
I received 3 in the last 2 days.
Old Aug 14, 2008, 10:00 pm

Programs: BA Gold - A3 Gold - FB Gold - IHG Plat - SPG Gold -Hyatt Platinum
Originally Posted by VonS
I received 3 in the last 2 days.
I recieved 3..... in the last 4 weeks!
Old Aug 14, 2008, 10:51 pm

Can we stay on-topic, please?

Nothing personal but we already have so many e-Rewards threads on different topics. Let's try not to mix them.

If you want to engage in the discussion of the frequencies of survey, I believe the following will be the master thread to participate. But how often and how many survey invites you receive is very much case-by-case. I don't how one's answer would help the others, given differences in demographics, profiles and all.

Anyway, this is the thread folks are sharing how often they receive survey from e-Rewards: New to e-rewards, have a question

Last time I check, this thread is about "double rewards" from e-Rewards.

Thank you!
Old Aug 21, 2008, 7:02 pm

My double bonus posted 8/19 as "3rd round of member credits". I had sent an email in mid July asking when the bonuses would be posted. Reply was that an error occured and would have to be manually added. $50 posted, we're even now.
Old Aug 21, 2008, 7:39 pm

I got my double points a couple of days ago ^
Old Aug 21, 2008, 9:34 pm

Got mine as well finally(!) - posted as 3rd round of member credits....but my husband who had been credited in the first round has not had any more bonuses post.
Old Aug 27, 2008, 4:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SF CA USA. I love large faceless corporations. And they cherish me in return (sometimes). ;)
Programs: UA Premier Gold/disappointed 1MM, HH Gold, IHG Plat, MB Gold, BW Diam Sel
I'm in the same boat as others. I had to send an e-mail to get my first $25 bonus. And now it's been almost a month since I crossed the boundary for an additional $50 in earning from surveys, but no additional bonuses have posted.

Guess I'll have to shoot them another e-mail. <Sigh> Nice bonus offer, but terrible execution!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.