Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Super Shuttle and Execu Car Coupon Codes

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Super Shuttle and Execu Car Coupon Codes

Search this Thread

Old Nov 18, 2009, 6:03 pm

The Express Execucar coupon has been blocked on here. Any one have a different link to it?
Old Nov 18, 2009, 7:08 pm

Programs: AAdvantage, HHonors, Amex Platinum
In the IAD/DCA area there are more car service companies than you can shake a stick at. The ExecuCar prices aren't bad. These guys reliable?
Old Nov 20, 2009, 4:36 pm

Programs: Too many to list. Status is a half dozen.
I've used ExecuCar several times. Twice to PHX, once from PHX. They're huge on punctuality, very professional. On arrival, once you've collected baggage, you make a phone call and they're right there.
O
It's easy enough to google for coupons. There are always coupon codes for either 5%, $3, $5, etc. Ocassionally a 10% or $10 coupon shows up. CRYMA is a valid $5 coupon code for Execucar. SWVAN is a valid 10% code for SuperShuttle.

And most airlines will give you 250 miles for ExecuCar bookings, or 50 for SuperShuttle.

Last edited by ArizonaGuy; Nov 20, 2009 at 4:44 pm
Old Nov 21, 2009, 11:33 am

Originally Posted by ArizonaGuy
And most airlines will give you 250 miles for ExecuCar bookings, or 50 for SuperShuttle.
I use SuperShuttle regularly from airports in the DC area (DCA, IAD). Problem is getting the miles to post.

Earlier this year there was a deal for 100 United miles, I entered my United Mileage Plus number and the miles posted promptly. Last two times (late September and early November) I've tried to fatten my Delta SkyMiles account, and gave them that number. Neither has posted as of today.

Anyone else have any experience with SuperShuttle miles posting to Delta? Do they ever post? If so, how long does it usually take?
Old Jan 16, 2010, 9:46 am

Thumbs up SuperShuttle and Execucar Discount

Get 5% off when you book online. Discount code PKJXM. Good in all SuperShuttle and Execucar cities
Old Dec 11, 2010, 4:17 am

Programs: DL 1MM Platinum, UA 1k, HH Silver, BonVoy Platinum
Originally Posted by ArizonaGuy
I've used ExecuCar several times. Twice to PHX, once from PHX. They're huge on punctuality, very professional. On arrival, once you've collected baggage, you make a phone call and they're right there.
O
It's easy enough to google for coupons. There are always coupon codes for either 5%, $3, $5, etc. Ocassionally a 10% or $10 coupon shows up. CRYMA is a valid $5 coupon code for Execucar. SWVAN is a valid 10% code for SuperShuttle.

Thanks, the code SWVAN works like a charm at PHX! (online booking).
Old Dec 14, 2010, 1:13 pm

Programs: DL 1MM Platinum, UA 1k, HH Silver, BonVoy Platinum
This one is working for 15% off: LE74Z for visa cardholders but I paid with MC anyway, lol.
Old Aug 9, 2011, 9:13 pm

$3 off OW Super Shuttle

I just used coupon code UYR59 for $3 off a one way ride. According to the booking page it will work RT. It is for online bookings.

It is a Travelocity Coupon.

This seemed to me to be the best place to post. If not, mods please move to a more appropriate forum.
Old Aug 10, 2011, 9:14 am
Moderator: Chase Ultimate Rewards

Programs: UA 2P, MR LT Plat, IHG Plat, BW Dia, HH Au, Avis PC
Excellent for fares under $40 round trip...

If your fare is higher, you can use LE74Z, which is a round trip discount of 15% from Visa, when you use a Visa card:

Receive a 15% discount on SuperShuttle airport transportation from home, office or hotel when you pay with your Visa® card.
To redeem this offer, click the link below or call 1-800-258-3826 and mention code LE74Z. SuperShuttle discount valid on round trip fares for the first rider fare only.

Valid: 06/30/2011 to 10/31/2011
Valid only on round trip fares.
Offer subject to change, and is based on individual merchant’s terms and conditions.
Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Offer valid only when you pay with your Visa card.
Any taxes are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
Note: The driver is a franchisee - if you use a discount, it comes directly out of the fare submitted to him by SuperShuttle. I have occasionally been questioned - not in an especially friendly way - about where I found a discount. YMMV but I'm willing to tolerate the occasional attitude.

Helpful tip: I have received a substantially lower fare by searching for a hotel name rather than the hotel address. Apparently some hotels are priced lower than the usual distance based fare.
Old Aug 11, 2011, 11:41 am

Programs: WN F9 HA UA AA IHG HH MR
Originally Posted by MDtR-Chicago
The driver is a franchisee - if you use a discount, it comes directly out of the fare submitted to him by SuperShuttle. I have occasionally been questioned - not in an especially friendly way - about where I found a discount. YMMV but I'm willing to tolerate the occasional attitude.
Interesting point. I use SS regularly and have been on the receiving end of "driver attitude" for using legitimate discount codes. That attitude went away when I switched from pre-tipping in the reservation to cash tipping at the van.
Old Aug 13, 2011, 9:49 pm
g11

Programs: SPG Gold, Sixt Gold
another $3 off for AMEX customers, code 72MMA

Offer Valid 04/01/2010 - 12/31/2011

Let SuperShuttle pick you up from your home, office, or hotel and take you to and from airports in over 50 cities. Door-to-door service / 24 hours a day / call for reservations: 1-800-BLUE VAN (1-800-258-3826). Receive $3 off a SuperShuttle van ride, and $5 off per an ExecuCar sedan ride, when you pay with any American Express Card. To book your reservation, and receive the offer, call or go to http://www.supershuttle.com and use promotion code: 72MMA. Reservations booked online are also eligible to earn airline miles, with participating airline partners.

Last edited by g11; Aug 13, 2011 at 10:52 pm
Old Aug 13, 2011, 9:59 pm

Originally Posted by g11
another 15% off for AMEX customers, code 72MMA ...

Receive $3 off a SuperShuttle van ride, and $5 off per an ExecuCar sedan ride, when you pay with any American Express Card.
Fixed discount, not % off...
Old Aug 13, 2011, 10:53 pm
g11

Programs: SPG Gold, Sixt Gold
Fixed discount, not % off...
Must have mixed something up, thanks for noticing and I fixed my original post.
Old Aug 14, 2011, 4:15 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, MR Gold, Avis Pref
Excellent for fares under $40 round trip...

If your fare is higher, you can use LE74Z, which is a round trip discount of 15% from Visa, when you use a Visa card:

Note: The driver is a franchisee - if you use a discount, it comes directly out of the fare submitted to him by SuperShuttle. I have occasionally been questioned - not in an especially friendly way - about where I found a discount. YMMV but I'm willing to tolerate the occasional attitude.

Helpful tip: I have received a substantially lower fare by searching for a hotel name rather than the hotel address. Apparently some hotels are priced lower than the usual distance based fare.

While I hate supershuttle and haven't used them since I lived near LAX over 10 years ago even though they are now at IAD, I did not know the franchisee thing

Being a franchisee are you saying that the owner is the driver? if so, then why tip at all as I don't tip owners for anything else? if not, then why does the driver (if not an owner) care about the discount?
Old Aug 14, 2011, 4:52 pm

Originally Posted by TrojanHorse
Being a franchisee are you saying that the owner is the driver? if so, then why tip at all as I don't tip owners for anything else?
It's a similar model to many taxi cabs. The driver is the owner, purchases (or leases) the vehicle, and purchases the medallion. Then he pays a (significant) cut to be a part of a "dispatching co-op" so he finds work.

With SuperShuttle, the driver is generally the owner. He buys the van then also pays SuperShuttle a cut (which I believe is both fixed fee + commission) to be the dispatcher. I tip the SuperShuttle driver in a similar way to a taxi driver, as the economic model is similar.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.