Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Redbox Free Rental Codes [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Redbox Free Rental Codes [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Mar 11, 2010, 10:28 pm

Programs: IHG Plat, HH D, UA GS, Perm BonVoyed
Hi everyone, this thread has been great!

Just to let you know, 'Up In The Air' is now in my local Rebox!
Old Mar 17, 2010, 3:04 pm

Programs: AA, WN, Hyatt, Club Carlson, HHonors, MRewards, CET, M Life
Become a fan on Facebook and get a unique code just for today.
http://www.facebook.com/redbox?v=app_371601135119
Old Mar 21, 2010, 8:35 pm

Programs: UA, AA, Hilton and regular member of everything else
Originally Posted by RoyalFlush
Hi everyone, this thread has been great!

Just to let you know, 'Up In The Air' is now in my local Rebox!
yeah, we got it from Redbox recently... the problem is that redbox dvds tend to be pretty scratchy and skips around sometimes.
Old Mar 22, 2010, 10:40 am

Originally Posted by mlbcard
yeah, we got it from Redbox recently... the problem is that redbox dvds tend to be pretty scratchy and skips around sometimes.
I would not consider this typical -- I've rented many and not had an issue.
Old Apr 5, 2010, 7:26 pm

Programs: IHG Plat, HH D, UA GS, Perm BonVoyed
Talking

First come, first serve here:

(I received this SMS from Redbox)

Redbox free rental code: NKJXRKR. Only good for 1 use, can't be shared. Expires 04/05/10 11:59 PM CST.
Old Apr 13, 2010, 9:10 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
From an email I received today...

Get a free DVD rental at your local Redbox Hy-Vee location. Simply use Redbox promo code: 42HY4V8E. This can be used once per debit/credit card.

Expires 4/18/10.

Get a free DVD rental at your local Redbox Kroger location. Simply use Redbox promo code: DVDKROG. This can be used once per debit/credit card.
Old Apr 18, 2010, 1:30 pm

Programs: Marriott Silver, HHonors Gold, PC Gold
Originally Posted by RoyalFlush
First come, first serve here:

(I received this SMS from Redbox)

Redbox free rental code: NKJXRKR. Only good for 1 use, can't be shared. Expires 04/05/10 11:59 PM CST.
How did you get a SMS from Redbox?
Old Jun 4, 2010, 11:04 am

Originally Posted by leipsic83
How did you get a SMS from Redbox?
Information is at http://www.redbox.com/content.mvc/moviemonday but basically:
Login or Create Account on redbox.com
Go to Your Account and select 'Edit Notifications & Subscriptions'
Enter your mobile number and check the box next to Monthly Movie Monday
Click "Save" and you're done!
Old Jun 4, 2010, 11:05 am

rent 2 movies at once, receive code for 1 free night's rental

Visit any redbox nationwide and add two or more regular price movies to your cart.
Swipe your card for payment.
Enter your valid email address at checkout when prompted.
Get a code via email within 72 hours to use on your next visit for a free one-night rental.
Repeat!

*Offer available during the period beginning 12:00 AM CDT June 1, 2010 and ending 11:59 PM CDT June 30, 2010. To qualify for the free one-night rental, you must provide a valid email address at the time of check-out. To qualify for the offer, two or more DVDs must be rented and actually paid for (e.g., not using a promo code) in the same transaction at a redbox kiosk during the offer period. Transactions performed online at redbox.com DO NOT qualify. Customers with an outstanding balance due to collection issues or having prior history of abuse may not be awarded a free rental.

Free one-night rental will be delivered via email within 72 hours after the qualifying rentals in the form of a promo code valid for seven days from issuance. Only one promo code will be awarded per customer, per day. Promo code is valid for the first night of rental only, and does not apply to Blu-ray discs or video game rentals. For each subsequent day you keep a DVD, your payment card (necessary to redeem free night’s rental) will be charged the applicable daily rental rate plus tax. Additional rental terms and conditions apply, and can be found at each redbox kiosk or at www.redbox.com.

Promo code is not transferable, not for resale, and cannot be combined with other offers. Only one promo code can be used per rental transaction. Offer void where prohibited by law. Offer subject to change or cancellation at any time.
Old Dec 5, 2010, 9:06 am

This requires a purchase, but if you were going to buy Orville Redenbacher's popcorn anyway...

Get 2 free* 1 night DVD rentals inside Orville 3-packs of Butter, Movie Theater Butter, and Smart Pop! flavors or get 4 FREE* one night DVD rentals inside Orville 6-packs of Butter and Movie Theater Butter flavors.
Old Dec 12, 2010, 11:15 pm

Programs: SPG Lifetime Plat, AA Gold, UA Gold, DL Silver, HH Gold, Vail Epic
Not quite free, but pretty darn cheap. Redbox on Groupon. $1 buys 3 codes. Offer has been extended through Tuesday night 12/14/2010.

280,465 have sold so far!
Old Feb 12, 2011, 6:29 am

Programs: Priority Club RA, UA 2P
TWO Free Rental Codes

ALL GONE!
Not sure if this is the right place for this, but figured the Coupon Connection was for travel related items.....

I have TWO free codes that I will not be using by next week (one expires 2/16/11 & the other 2/17/11). The 1st two PM'ss I get can have them. They were sent to me on the RENT 2 GET 1 FREE program....

Thanks!

jerabek

Last edited by jerabek; Feb 12, 2011 at 2:21 pm
Old Feb 14, 2011, 10:27 am

Free Redbox 02/14 only

"BEMINE" (posted on their Facebook page)
Old Feb 22, 2011, 7:57 am

Location: AA Gold/Million Miler,DL dirt,UA1K/Million Miler;Honors Silver,Marriott Gold;Avis Preferred,Hertz Prez Circle, Nat'l Exec Elite
Redbox is giving away another freebee via facebox to be used only on the 24th according to the email, for those int'rstd. Frankly, I like the groupon deal mentioned by scflier above -3 for $1 that you weren't forced to go on one day only to use- much better use of time/planning. I don't have to drive around wasting gas just because everyone else has a free code they got on facebook that has to use by certain day.
Old Feb 22, 2011, 10:39 am

Programs: SPG Lifetime Plat, AA Gold, UA Gold, DL Silver, HH Gold, Vail Epic
Originally Posted by rustyr
Redbox is giving away another freebee via facebox to be used only on the 24th according to the email, for those int'rstd. Frankly, I like the groupon deal mentioned by scflier above -3 for $1 that you weren't forced to go on one day only to use- much better use of time/planning. I don't have to drive around wasting gas just because everyone else has a free code they got on facebook that has to use by certain day.
Just remember that those codes from Groupon expire on March 10, 2011.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.