Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Free Zagat Dining Guide (with Survey) for DC Area

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 2, 2004, 1:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Got this in e-mail today...

Dear BHATNASX,

We've now begun balloting for our Washington DC/Baltimore Restaurant Survey. We'd like to include you among the knowledgeable reviewers whose witty and descriptive comments make Zagat Survey guides an indispensable resource for consumers around the world.

Complete our online survey by the March 14, 2004 deadline and you'll receive a FREE copy of the resulting guide when it's published. Simply click on the link below or copy it into a browser window where you can register for free (if you have not done so already) to start voting.

http://www.zagat.com/survey

It is also possible to pause and return later to cast more votes. Simply use the above link or click on VOTE at zagat.com to re-enter your online ballot and resume voting where you left off.

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinions with us and please feel free to pass this link along to anyone you think would enjoy participating.

Bon Appetit,
Zagat Survey

If you have any questions please email us at [email protected].

Old Feb 3, 2004, 2:34 pm

Thanks for the info. I voted all restaurants I've been to in DC area. Good to have a new free Zagat Guide!

------------------
- I am a Freqnt Miles Maniac and a Ballroom Dance Miniac :-) -
Old Feb 3, 2004, 3:28 pm

Programs: AA,HP,MP,DL,SPG, MR
You can also get free Zagat books for giving reviews of Broadway shows, and Las Vegas restaurants. I have gotten several different books by voting on line for these things.
Old Feb 4, 2004, 11:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Last year, I particpated in a hotel survey and got the Zagat US hotel guide & I also did a Golf Course survey too.
Old Feb 5, 2004, 10:03 am

I have been doing these surveys for some time. I have received about a dozen free Zagat guides. Cool deal.

This morning I received an e-mail for the new "Boston Nightlife" survey.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.