Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Need Help FInding 3D Virtual Map Website

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 3, 2003, 5:34 am
Original Poster

I used to have a link to a great 3D virtual map website that let you fly over, in, and around cities such as Orlando, Las Vegas, Southern Calif etc. As you flew over each hotel, tourist facility, or other landmark you could circle around them, zoom in, clink on a link and visit the website of that organization etc. My kids must have deleted it (or maybe I did by accident). I think I orginally located it through FT but can't find it now. Anyone know of it? Thanks.
Old Nov 3, 2003, 6:29 pm
jsm

Location: Northridge, CA, - AA EXP 3 MM , Bonvoy Ambassador, Hertz PC, Lots of other programs and points
I think you will have better luck over in the Flyertalk Community Board. I will move this over.....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.