Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

MyPoints Not Issuing Points For Office Depot?? What's Up With Them??

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 16, 2003, 8:15 am
Original Poster

I wanted to top off my MyPoints balance in order to make a transfer of 5,000 points tomorrow. I placed an order with Office Depot as I have done many times in the past. At the confirmation page as always, there was a link at the bottom of the page

Congratulations MyPointsŪ Members! Click Here to receive your 600 points.

When I clicked on it however, I received the following error page. What is going on at MyPoints, their phone numbers no longer work and now they are not issuing points. This does not look good. Has anyone had a similar experience?

Request Failed

We were unable to process your request at this time.

Error occured while accessing
"/7777/tbx.p_awards"
at Wed Apr 16 08:58:59 2003

OWS-05101: Execution failed due to Oracle error -6550

PL/SQL Cartridge SERVICE: MyPoints_Toolbox_Application/pmpdb_tlbx_us
PROCEDURE: tbx.p_awards

PARAMETERS:
===========
N_AWARD_ID:
SID:
0001UDE5ZZSD2VEF5GPDEIHSFUY:ufnir5of
ODSERVER:
www.officedepot.com

Please try again later

Old Apr 16, 2003, 8:50 am

Programs: UA Gold MM, AA EXP, Delta Platinum, Marriott Titanium, HHonors Diamond, Natl EE, Hertz Platinum
I've had the error crop up before. Just forward your receipt to [email protected] and request that points be added to your account. It has never failed to happen for me within 3-4 days.
Old Apr 16, 2003, 9:14 am
Original Poster

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by JohnnyP:
I've had the error crop up before. Just forward your receipt to [email protected] and request that points be added to your account. It has never failed to happen for me within 3-4 days.</font>
Thank you JohnnyP for responding so quickly.
I was a bit nervous, as I have never had this happen to me before, especially with Office Depot.

I have another order that I was waiting to place until this was cleared up, but with your encouraging response, I'll go ahead and place it and hope for the best.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.