Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

MyPoints for trial subscriptions

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6, 2003, 1:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium

Perhaps I'm jumping the gun by a few days here. However, I signed up for the Free Shipping, Ancestry.com, etc.
It's been nearly 30 days and I've received credit for none of them, nor do they appear under "points pending" as purchases would.

False expectations on my part about getting the points - or are they just slow to post, but will appear eventually?
Old Apr 6, 2003, 2:08 pm

You'll have to contact them at [email protected] and send a confirmation of you registration. They might take as little as a couple of days or as long as two weeks (or never) to post your points.

Mypoints is terrible when it comes to automatically posting points for promos or transactions. With very few exceptions, it invariably requires follow up. That's why I don't bother with them except for clicking on emails.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.