Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

New E-Rewards AA Rules!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New E-Rewards AA Rules!

Search this Thread

Old Feb 7, 2003, 9:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat, HHonors Gold, Marriot Silver
New E-Rewards AA Rules!

Now, you can redeem e-rewards for AA miles every 90 days, not once a year.

Here is what it says:
Claim American Airlines® rewards more often.
As you may know, e-Rewards' program rules allow you to redeem one reward per sponsor each calendar year. Now American Airlines®, our newest sponsor, invites you to quadruple your rewards: Once every 90 days, you may redeem $25 or $50 of e-Rewards currency for an opportunity to qualify for 1,000 or 2,500 bonus AAdvantage® miles* respectively when you purchase your qualifying flights at AA.com. That's up to four AAdvantage rewards per calendar year. It's a special benefit, only from American Airlines.

Also posted on AA forum.
Old Feb 7, 2003, 10:03 am

Programs: UA Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, IHG Platinum, Accor Silver, Choice Privileges Gold
That's good news if you're flying AA, but if not, the AA reward is useless. tls
Old Feb 7, 2003, 3:21 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Psychocadet:
...when you purchase your qualifying flights at AA.com...</font>
Only good if you buy a ticket, that is not exactly the same as getting the miles in your account. It is not clear to me what a "qualifying flight" is.
I seldom fly AA, but could have used the miles to top of my account and move the miles to Hilton. This E-reward will not help me doing this.
Old Feb 11, 2003, 10:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Silver going for Gold
I take it these awards only apply to flights booked and flown within the offering period, not flights already purchased through AA.com?
Old Mar 26, 2003, 5:02 pm

Location: Austin, TX -- AA Life Platinum; QF Life Silver; UA Silver
Just had 2500 E-rewards miles post to my AA account; so can't complain! Flight was flown on 3/1, so it took three weeks to post.

I thought I remembered reading something about e-rewards having a $15 award for AA? Can't find anything on it now though.

[This message has been edited by hauteboy (edited 03-26-2003).]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.