Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Best Mileage Tracker Program

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 4, 2002, 8:27 am
Original Poster

What's the "best" mileage tracker program to keep track of mileage/points in the various programs?
Old May 4, 2002, 11:44 am

I'm very happy with MilePro. Especially since it is free. With one click you get a consolidated statement of all of your programs (even Goldpoints, MyPoints, and ClickRewards). Very clean, very simple.

It doesn't have all those advance features such as alerting you to promotions and such, but those cost $$$ usually and that is what FlyerTalk is for anyways!
Old May 4, 2002, 3:13 pm

Programs: UA 2P, AA LT Gold, Marriott LT Titanium
I like Miletracker from Moonlight Labs. Keeps all your passwords on your hard drive, not "out there" on the web.
Old May 4, 2002, 5:47 pm
Suspended

Location: IAH-LAX -IAH Continental - Platinum EARNED(with calouses on my butt) Hilton Honors - Diamond
See this thread

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum1/HTML/006794.html
Old May 4, 2002, 6:45 pm
Original Poster

FWIW, I installed Miletracker this afternoon, and it's superb. That it's free is unbelievable. Thanks for the link to the other thread...I'd be happy to make a donation--they've done an excellent job and it looks like the uptodate support on changes to the program is all that one could ask and then some. Thanks for the referral.
Old May 4, 2002, 8:24 pm

I dl this program this evening.... filled in the names and information but my update balances button is greyed out..

Can't get the program to work for me???

Obviously I am doing something wrong, since everyone else is so thrilled with the program.

Any ideas of what I could be doing wrong?
Old Nov 22, 2008, 9:15 am
Original Poster

Smile Ok, I'm "fed up", feedback needed for the "latest" best miletracker program

I've used miletracker aka mileport aka deskport or how many other names and versions its had, for years and years as reflected by my starting this thread back in 2002. Lately tried the online version as well.

I'm totally FED UP with the incomplete data, with the failure to keep it updated, etc. I would gladly pay a yearly fee for a program that works and is up to date.

Would appreciate any and all suggestions for the latest "best" manager that is out there.

Thanks!
Old Nov 22, 2008, 10:48 am

Programs: AS MVPG, Hyatt Discoverist, Hilton Gold
I use a spreadsheet to manually keep track of my miles and points. It's not a burden. I usually update it when I get an e-mail statement or I have confirmed some recent activity.

Why is this thread in S.P.A.M.? Is it because these are free programs?
Old Nov 22, 2008, 11:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, WN CP, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Gold, IC Plat
Wow - kudos on your search. You don't see too many threads that are 6 years from the last post!
Old Nov 23, 2008, 9:04 pm

Has anyone tried "mileagemanager.com?" It will update automatically and email you bonus offers for your loyalty program(s).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.