Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

$50 GC for Chevy Truck Test Drive

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

$50 GC for Chevy Truck Test Drive

Search this Thread

Old Mar 15, 2001, 11:20 pm
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz

I received my certificate almost three weeks ago, cashed it in for a $50 Target gift certificate which I received a week ago. Used the Target gift certificate on Saturday.

------------------
Addicted to airline miles? Check out: The Airline Mileage Workshop
Old Mar 15, 2001, 11:21 pm
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz

I received my certificate almost three weeks ago, cashed it in for a $50 Target gift certificate which I received a week ago. Used the Target gift certificate on Saturday.

------------------
Addicted to airline miles? Check out: The Airline Mileage Workshop
Old May 14, 2001, 1:38 pm

If anyone is still having trouble getting their certificate (I know I am), you can call 800-501-2682. It seems they implemented a January 15 cutoff date for faxes, whereas the mail-in date cutoff was January 22, and they didn't tell anyone.
Old Jun 18, 2001, 5:46 pm

Yahooo. I finally got from them a $50 American Express Gift Check. It mostly looks like a travelers' check. In the accompanying letter, they write that they got more requests than they anticipated because someone revealed the link to the promotion on some 3rd-party web site. Hmm, I wonder who would have done a thing like that???

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.