Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

CompuBank affilates get $40 per account

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 13, 2000, 2:38 pm
In Memoriam
Original Poster

Programs: ua prem exec, Former hilton diamond

There has been much discussion about Compubank and ClickRewards, and then redeeming the clickrewards for miles, but haven't seen anything here in this one.

Compubank is offering their affiliates $40 per account that is signed up through their affiliate link, including your own account. Sign up, wait until they approve you, then click on your own link and open an account and you just made $40. I don't get anything for this one, because nobody reading this board is stupis enough to open an account under me and then sign up as an affiliate and lose the $40. There are other places I can harvest those people.

But seriously, go to the compubank main page and click on the affiliate link for details. Just in case there is anybody who wants to open an account without becoming an affiliate (it's a great deal, $100 to open, no minimum balance, free checking free ATM transactions, rebates of up to four ATM surcharges per month, online check imaging, free bill paying, free visa check card that earns one clickreward point (which is one airline mile) for every dollar charged, etc, etc) here is a link where I get the money
http://www.compubank.com/index.cfm?a...4852&btrack=47
Old May 13, 2000, 9:35 pm
DH

You can now earn $60 cash bonus. Check out www.valueconsumer.com/CreditCards/Finance.htm

------------------
"It is not doing the things we like to do, but liking the things we have to do, that makes life blessed." - Goethe

[This message has been edited by DH (edited 05-19-2000).]
Old May 13, 2000, 10:11 pm
In Memoriam
Original Poster

The offer through Gomez is a one time deal at Compubank (and you can do USABancshares through them for a $100 bonus).

If you sign up as an affiliate you get $40 for each and every account that people open through your link, you, your spouse, siblings, all your realitives, friends, etc.
Old May 17, 2000, 5:07 pm
In Memoriam
Original Poster

An even better deal from them came today, click on the link below and they will give you $20 for opening your account, give me the referral fee, and probably then set you up to refer people. This offer is good to the end of September.
http://www.compubank.com/cbe_appl.htm?AFFINITY=10013833

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.