Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Conga: Wineaccess.com $250 of wine for $140 (With Amex Offer)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 6, 2018, 11:11 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Spiff
You must state the referral you used. Failure to do so will result in your post being deleted and you being disqualified from participating in this conga.

You must use the current referral before you may post a referral. Failure to do so will result in your post being deleted.

No bumping is permitted.

If your post has been deleted, you are no longer eligible for this conga. Please do not repost.

Print Wikipost

Conga: Wineaccess.com $250 of wine for $140 (With Amex Offer)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 13, 2018, 11:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold MM, AA EXP, Delta Platinum, Marriott Titanium, HHonors Diamond, Natl EE, Hertz Platinum
Thumbs up Conga: Wineaccess.com $250 of wine for $140 (With Amex Offer)

Great deal with Amex Offers if you're targeted by WineAccess.com. They are running an Amex offer for $60 off $200 purchase. In addition, you get $50 for signing up via a referral, and the offers stack. (And to make it even sweeter, use a cashback portal like eBates at 3% CB or AAdvantage for 6 miles/$1) Shipping is free for orders over $150 I believe.

1. Add the offer to your Amex card.
2. Use a referral link and head over to their site. Here is my referral link: http://share.wineaccess.com/ixso7
3. You'll see the $50 off referral at the top of your page.
4. Choose your wines from their selection and then head to check-out. Be sure to select at least $250 worth of wine. You can sign up for an account as part of the check-out flow.
5. But before you actually check-out ... Once you've signed up for an account, link over from a cashback site and complete the purchase on your Amex card.

Enjoy! They have limited but good selection. Their prices are a bit higher than elsewhere, but for a 45% discount that's not a bad thing!
Old Apr 14, 2018, 4:41 pm

Programs: AA PLT
Signed up with JohnnyP's link. Please use my referral: http://share.wineaccess.com/ixN9j

Offers aren't as lucrative as they used to be, but found one this morning on my AMEX BBP for $50 off each $250 spent, up to 3x ($150 total). These are additive across multiple transactions, as I discovered on the last round, so you don't have to order all $250 at once if you want to use the $50 off $150 referral bonus to start.

ETA: Just noticed on an unrelated BBP account that there is a $50 off $150 offer floating around as well, perhaps for customers who have not previously redeemed the offer. Both offers expire 9/30/20.

Last edited by linglingfool; May 11, 2020 at 1:00 pm Reason: No more bumping.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.