Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Conga: Wineaccess.com $250 of wine for $140 (With Amex Offer)

Conga: Wineaccess.com $250 of wine for $140 (With Amex Offer)

Hide Wikipost
Old Sep 6, 18, 3:11 am   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: Spiff
Wiki Link
You must state the referral you used. Failure to do so will result in your post being deleted and you being disqualified from participating in this conga.

You must use the current referral before you may post a referral. Failure to do so will result in your post being deleted.

If your post has been deleted, you are no longer eligible for this conga. Please do not repost.
Print Wikipost

Old Apr 13, 18, 11:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold MM, AA Gold, Marriott Titanium, HHonors Diamond, Natl Emerald EE, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Thumbs up Conga: Wineaccess.com $250 of wine for $140 (With Amex Offer)

Great deal with Amex Offers if you're targeted by WineAccess.com. They are running an Amex offer for $60 off $200 purchase. In addition, you get $50 for signing up via a referral, and the offers stack. (And to make it even sweeter, use a cashback portal like eBates at 3% CB or AAdvantage for 6 miles/$1) Shipping is free for orders over $150 I believe.

1. Add the offer to your Amex card.
2. Use a referral link and head over to their site. Here is my referral link: http://share.wineaccess.com/ixso7
3. You'll see the $50 off referral at the top of your page.
4. Choose your wines from their selection and then head to check-out. Be sure to select at least $250 worth of wine. You can sign up for an account as part of the check-out flow.
5. But before you actually check-out ... Once you've signed up for an account, link over from a cashback site and complete the purchase on your Amex card.

Enjoy! They have limited but good selection. Their prices are a bit higher than elsewhere, but for a 45% discount that's not a bad thing!
Old Apr 14, 18, 4:41 pm

Programs: AA PLT
Signed up with JohnnyP's link. Please use my referral: http://share.wineaccess.com/ixN9j

Last edited by linglingfool; Apr 15, 18 at 12:00 am
Old Sep 4, 18, 9:32 pm

Bumping this thread, as there is a new AMEX offer for $50 off $150 available.
Old Dec 30, 18, 7:39 pm

As a reminder, the current AMEX deal ends 1/1/19.
Old Jul 31, 19, 9:28 pm

A new AMEX offer is available, although less generous than in the past: Spend $150 or more, get $30 back. This makes the deal $108 for $200 worth of wine if you use one of the 6% cashback portals. I was targeted on my Gold card.

Search this Thread