Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Free Apple TV 4K

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Free Apple TV 4K

Search this Thread

Old Nov 17, 2017, 6:30 am
Original Poster

Free Apple TV 4K

DIRECTV NOW is offering a promotion that you get a Free Apple TV 4K when you pre-pay for 4 months of service ($35/mo). Basically that's $320 value for $140. It says the device will ship in 2-3 weeks so just in time for holidays.

If you were thinking about buying one anyway, it's cheaper to do this deal than buying it directly.

It's a little confusing since it doesn't show up on the homepage, so here's how to get it.

How to get it:
  1. Go to DIRECTV NOW
  2. Click "Get Your Free Trial"
  3. Enter your Email and select your "package" (choose "Live a Little")
  4. You will be offered a free device - select "Apple TV 4K"
  5. Complete purchase.
I wrote a review of DIRECTV NOW and the other live streaming services on my blog if you're interested.

Last edited by Spiff; Nov 17, 2017 at 7:19 am Reason: Removed referral links
Old Feb 28, 2018, 6:36 am

Programs: AA EXP, AS MVP, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Explorist
The promotion is now a Free Apple TV 4K when you pre-pay for 3 months of service ($35/mo) or a free Amazon FireTV when you pre-pay 1 month of service. There is also a BankAmeriDeal on some cards that gives you $35 cashback when you purchase 1 month of service at the normal price. I had the offer on my Alaska Airlines card. Here are the terms of the BankAmeriDeal.

Earn $35 cash back when you get DIRECTV NOW! No annual contract and no cable or satellite hardware - sign up and stream instantly.*

*Req's. eligible wireless svc. & streaming through DIRECTV NOW App. DIRECTV NOW renews monthly until you cancel. Excludes DIRECTV NOW free trial offer. Other exclusions & restr's apply.

Offer expires 4/2/2018. Offer valid one time only. New customers only. Excludes DIRECTV satellite service. Must pay 1 monthly DIRECTV NOW bill of at least $35 by 4/17/2018 using the card associated with the offer to earn $35 cash back to your eligible debit or credit card. $35 cash back will be delivered to account at least 30 days after your qualifying payment is made.
sanatana_dharma likes this.
Old Mar 19, 2018, 1:24 am

Programs: AA Gold, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, National Executive Elite
Got in on the last version of this promo by walking into friendly local AT&T store, they charged me for 3 months, and walked out with an Apple TV 4th gen. DIRECTV NOW as a service though is garbage, constantly stutters during daytime-evening hours when people are watching TV I guess, video is only smooth from late night on...
TravelBlerd likes this.
Old Mar 19, 2018, 5:33 am

Programs: AA EXP, AS MVP, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Explorist
Were you able to take advantage of any cash back offers? I'm wondering if the current $100/$75/$50 AT&T cash back offer would work with this.
Old Mar 19, 2018, 3:06 pm

Programs: AA Gold, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, National Executive Elite
Unfortunately I don't have any Bank of America cards, and the last Amex offer I had for ATT was a long time ago. The charge did say DIRECTV NOW and not my local ATT store, if that's what you're wondering
Old Mar 26, 2018, 4:24 pm

Thanks for this information

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.