Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Yazing.com cashback ($14/booking.com)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Yazing.com cashback ($14/booking.com)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 21, 2015, 9:13 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Miles and frowns, IHG aluminum
I saw this come up on cashbackholic. Never heard of the site.
Honestly there's not a ton of info but since I have to pay cash at the hotel I wanted to book, why not? Also having problems lately with payout on my usual sites.

Currently $14/"booking". Doesn't have any more deets than that.

http://yazing.com/deals/booking.com/DawnWebster

More info:

Took a good 12+ hrs but I got an email confirmation for $14/back both bookings.
It said usually it takes 30-60 days to pay out, excepting some travel sites that take longer. They will then send money via PayPal to the email you signed up with- so make sure you use the one connected to your account!

Referral possibilities look good, but they are by each deal (ie, clicking your link to booking.com with them), not by member referrals.

I might play with this one for a bit, at least while other CB rates are low. Hopefully this works though (which would make my hostel stays in Israel ~$5/night)

Last edited by Spiff; Dec 22, 2015 at 10:33 pm Reason: merge consecutive posts
Old Jan 10, 2016, 7:27 am

Did you get the Cashback amount?
Old Jan 11, 2016, 12:59 am
Original Poster

Not yet though my three bookings all were confirmed. The stays were in last two weeks. I emailed the company and they again confirmed, the said it should be a month or two after stay was completed, probably closer to one month.

Also they sent me an email to let me know the rate went down to 4% instead of flat $14

Will update when/if I get a payment.
Old Jan 12, 2016, 11:49 am

Programs: AS MVP 75K, DL Gold
I played the $14 cashback with booking.com on multiple cashback sites when I was traveling in SE Asia. Most of the rates were pay when you stay. My success rate was less than 50% for getting the payout. Seems they dont like paying out $14 on a $20 a night room. I still have transactions from booking that are more than a year old that still say pending. When I have contacted tech support for various sites they want me to show proof of the stay, yet they cant even tell me which booking it was for.
Old Jan 13, 2016, 9:06 am
Original Poster

Yah, doin something real similar for 9 months now...but more profitable
Just emailed two cb places today to follow up. Had the best luck with the spiny coupon and a tiered Asian tower minus P. Died recently though.
Old Jan 28, 2016, 2:07 am
Original Poster

This actually paid out a week ago which was pretty sweet. Unfortunately I only made 3 bookings

Oh well, good while it lasted.
Old Jul 2, 2016, 4:36 pm

Originally Posted by Daichovo
Not yet though my three bookings all were confirmed. The stays were in last two weeks. I emailed the company and they again confirmed, the said it should be a month or two after stay was completed, probably closer to one month.

Also they sent me an email to let me know the rate went down to 4% instead of flat $14

Will update when/if I get a payment.
Did you get it?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.