Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Uber Car Service Promos - No Referrals

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 30, 2013, 6:43 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: davie355
Uber frequently publishes discount offers for certain geographies or payment methods. Often these are listed within their individual City Blogs.

Please post new offers and update this wiki as you discover new promotions.

Promos For New Members:
[These codes should be entered in the "Promotion Code" box on the new user signup form.]

$10 off your first ride when referred by an existing member. This can often be combined with other promotions. See this conga thread: Conga: Uber Car Service

New users in Berlin only: 20 Euros off your first ride when you sign up with promo code GLUEHWEINBERLIN; expiration unknown: #UberGluehwein In Berlin
New users in Cape Town only: R100 off your first two trips when you sign up with promo code CTLAUNCH; expiration unknown: Connecting Cape Town: Uber Has Officially Launched
New users in Columbus only: $20 off your first ride using promo code CBUSFREE; expiration unknown: Uber Launches In Columbus
New users in Dubai only: AED80 off your first ride when you sign up with promo code DubaiLaunch; expiration unknown: Marhaba Dubai! Uber Has Officially Launched
New users in Durban only: R200 off your first ride when you sign up with promo code DURBANVIP; expiration unknown: Durban – Your Luxury 4×4 Is Arriving Now!
New users in Indianapolis only: $20 off your first ride when you sign up with promo code FT13; expires 2/28/2014
New users in Johannesburg only: R150 off your first ride when you sign up with promo code UBERJHBLOVE; expiration unknown: Same Uber, Less Cash: Uber Joburg Lowers Prices
New users in Munich only: 20 Euros off your first ride when you sign up with promo code GLUEHWEINMUC; expiration unknown: #UberGluehwein In München
New users in Santiago only: Two free rides, up to 20000 pesos each, when you sign up with promo code ESTILOSANTIAGO; expiration unknown: Secret Ubers Arrive In Santiago!
New users in Zurich only: CHF 20 off your first ride when you sign up with promo code GLUEHWEIN; expiration unknown: Wir Bringen #UberGluehwein Zu Dir!

Promos For Certain Geographies, Usually Open to All:
[These codes should be entered in the "Promotions" tab in the "Settings" section of the app. They will usually work for existing users as well as new users.]

Abu Dhabi:
AED80 off your first ride, using promo code UberAbuDhabi; expiration unknown: Uber Has Officially Launched In Abu Dhabi!

Bogota:
20000 COP credit, using promo code UberLanza; expiration unknown: Uber + Bogota: White Is The New Black

Cali:
40000 COP credit, using promo code CALIDAD; expiration unknown: Secret Ubers Arrive In Cali!

Doha:
One free ride, up to QAR 80, using promo code UberDoha; expiration unknown: Ahlan Wasahlan Doha… Your Ubers Are Arriving Now!

Dubai:
20% of your next ride is donated to Climb for Cancer at no cost to you using promo code ClimbForCancer; expiration unknown: Uber Teams Up With Climb For Cancer…And You’re One Promo Code Away From Doing That Too!

Manila:
PHP 800 off your first ride in the Manila secret launch, using promo code TRYUBERMNL: Secret Ubers Have Made Their Way To Manila!

Moscow:
500 rubles off your first two trips in the city using promo code MOSKVA, expiration unknown: Секретные Уберы Прибыли В Москву!

New Delhi:
First two rides, up to Rs.500 each, are free, using promo code UberDelhiLaunch; expiration unknown: Uber Has Officially Launched In New Delhi

New York City (NYC):
$100 credit for referring a new DRIVER to the uberX, UberBLACK, or UberSUV products. Credit earned after new driver completes 20 trips. Uber NYC: Driver Referral Program

Phoenix:
$1000 in credit when you refer a new employee for the Community Manager or Operations Manager roles in Phoenix, expires 3/1/2014: Are You Uber? We Want You To Join Our PHX Team!
Print Wikipost

Uber Car Service Promos - No Referrals

Search this Thread

Old Jan 28, 2014, 4:34 pm

Restaurant Week Chicago Free Lunch Rides

Free lunch rides to selected restaurants in Chicago for Restaurant Week trough 1/31.

Code FREELUNCH

Details here: http://blog.uber.com/CHICAGORW?utm_s...estaurant-week
Old Jan 30, 2014, 7:42 am

UBER - $25 Free Credit (For Existing Users too)

I entered this Budlight contest multiple times and won most of the times. You will get a unique code to apply to any new or existing Uber account and the account will gain $25 in credit.

Enter the contest here:
http://www.budlightstayinthegame.com

Apply promo code here:
https://clients.uber.com/#!/promotions

Last edited by Spiff; Jan 30, 2014 at 9:55 am Reason: referrals removed.
Old Jan 30, 2014, 1:44 pm

Originally Posted by dapperdanguy
I entered this Budlight contest multiple times and won most of the times. You will get a unique code to apply to any new or existing Uber account and the account will gain $25 in credit.

Enter the contest here:
http://www.budlightstayinthegame.com

Apply promo code here:
https://clients.uber.com/#!/promotions

Thanks, OP. I just won and the $25 credit will come in handy for using Uber this weekend. ^
Old Jan 30, 2014, 2:07 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
An easy $25
Old Jan 30, 2014, 2:43 pm

I've entered like 6 times and havent won. Whats the trick to this?
Old Jan 30, 2014, 2:59 pm

Originally Posted by ASUDan130
I've entered like 6 times and havent won. Whats the trick to this?
It took me a bunch of entries - maybe 6 or 7, until I won. I have a few email addresses and just did a round robin. I was surprised when I finally won.
Old Jan 30, 2014, 3:07 pm

Yea I dont know about this. I am going on like 20 tries.
Old Jan 30, 2014, 4:26 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
I used a San Francisco East Bay zip code. Dunno if the codes are rationed by cities or not, but....
Old Jan 30, 2014, 6:58 pm

Programs: UA GS // SPG Plat // Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by asdca
It took me a bunch of entries - maybe 6 or 7, until I won. I have a few email addresses and just did a round robin. I was surprised when I finally won.
Thanks, not sure if there's a trick, I won $25 credit on my first go-round.
Old Jan 30, 2014, 7:44 pm

No need to try and "Win" the Budlight game just enter BUDLIGHT plus three random letters ie BUDLIGHTjhy, to the Uber promo page. Keep trying it took me some time but you will eventually find a combination that works...Have fun
Old Feb 2, 2014, 8:09 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, Delta Platinum Medallion, AAdvantage Platinum Pro
Extra code

Hi all-

Have an extra $25 Uber code. Willing to give to another FT-er. Send a message to me so I know it will go to a contributor on here. Must be redeemed by tomorrow.
Old Feb 7, 2014, 11:23 am
Moderator: Coupon Connection & S.P.A.M

Programs: Destination Unknown, TSA Disparager Diamond (LTDD)
No referrals are permitted for any reason. Please do not post them!

Spiff, S.P.A.M. moderator
Old Feb 7, 2014, 11:26 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, Delta Platinum Medallion, AAdvantage Platinum Pro
Use code: NJLOVESuberX for 2 free Uber rides ($20 each) as long as your trip starts or ends in New Jersey. Works for existing users. Expires in 2 days.

Credit to the uber-codes.weebly.com blog.
Old Mar 6, 2014, 8:53 pm
Formerly known as cagalindo

Programs: Citi AA/HH/TYP Amex SPG/HH & Chase SP/PC
Fyi: Don't conga with yourself they have some kind of tracking mechanism, my referral credit was locked and now they want to verify all the accounts
Old Mar 13, 2014, 4:17 am

Programs: UA 1MM, AA Plat, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob, IHG ♢ Amb, Hilton ♢, Hertz Pres
Code Hipmunk give you $25 off for new users.

Enjoy $25 off your first Uber ride from Hipmunk! (new users only, excludes taxi, valid US only, expires 5/1/2014)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.