Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Conga: AppWinnings - Codes to get free Amazon gift cards for downloading free apps

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Conga: AppWinnings - Codes to get free Amazon gift cards for downloading free apps

Search this Thread

Old Apr 20, 2013, 9:34 am
Original Poster

Found a new site called AppWinnings.com that gives free Amazon and iTunes gift cards for downloading free mobile apps.

To get started, click this referral link or enter code a1317f on your mobile phone to get 200 bonus points once you hit 1000, and then start downloading apps to get points redeemable for Amazon and iTunes gift cards.

Please sign up using my link and then form a conga with your link. Thanks!
Old Apr 21, 2013, 9:02 am
Formerly known as stellertony

Programs: UA Gold, DL Gold, NEXUS, APEC
Link doesn't work – it takes you to a page of search results for the word 'email' on the AppWinnings site.
Old Apr 21, 2013, 10:54 am
Original Poster

You have to open the link in your iPhone or iPad browser for now.
Old Jun 14, 2013, 11:57 pm
Original Poster

50% Father's Day Bonus at Appwinnings.com

FYI, Appwinnings.com is offering a 50% bonus for all installs made during Father's Day Weekend on their iOS mobile website. Lasts until Sunday midnight pacific.

They have the best payouts for installs now by far vs all the other rivals.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.