Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Pampers Gifts To Grow points question

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Pampers Gifts To Grow points question

Search this Thread

Old Mar 6, 2012, 8:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA ltg, B6, DL, UA, AS, SPG/Marriott Plt, HH, Hyatt
thanks people!!

some codes can be duped and some cannot.

I now have 2,981 Gifts to Grow points! Just need to get to 3k.

3k will add into my shutterfly acct as a huge discount on the big photobook albums.

Me wife is trying to finish her Shutterfly book by tomorrow night since a 40% coupon she has will expire, and all of these things can be combined.
Old Mar 6, 2012, 10:07 am

Programs: HHonors Gold, National Exec, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by Marathon Man
thanks people!!

some codes can be duped and some cannot.

I now have 2,981 Gifts to Grow points! Just need to get to 3k.

3k will add into my shutterfly acct as a huge discount on the big photobook albums.

Me wife is trying to finish her Shutterfly book by tomorrow night since a 40% coupon she has will expire, and all of these things can be combined.
Can you elaborate? Care to share what your order will be and how the G2G code will factor in? Looks like shipping is pretty hefty for the 12x12s, are you able to avoid it?
Old Mar 6, 2012, 10:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by RewardTraveler
Can you elaborate? Care to share what your order will be and how the G2G code will factor in? Looks like shipping is pretty hefty for the 12x12s, are you able to avoid it?
The redemption of 3,000 G2G points will give one a free code or coupon for a 20 page Shutterfly 12x12 hardcover book. One can go online and customize the entire book and even make it longer in page count (but pay more).

yes the shipping can be more but we have a few other coupons and sometimes Shutterfly will actually let you combine them.

We have a 40% off (good til I think tomorrow night) and a $20 off anything at Shutterfly coupon (obtained from a supermarket and valid a few more weeks I think). My wife may also have a free shipping coupon on orders over $x. And then one can also earn miles or rewards when buying at Shutterfly through various malls, etc (although I wont use the std. airline malls as they are run by Cartera or FC, which are both horrid many times over)

So, it is possible that me wife can finally finish her huge project of cataloging the entire 2011 year of our family of 4, which she has been working on on her laptop for weeks in front of the TV already. it would make her happy to get it done and get it cheaply, and it would make me happy to save her money with my world of miles, points, rewards and such. We often go back and forth about the value of my time on FT, and if this works, I win one! lol

So there ya go. And with only 19 points to go, I am hopeful this will pan out!
I know people can sell the coupons on ebay too but you have to be careful of that sort of thing sometimes and I thought I would post here first. People have been VERY helpful and I am very appreciative thus far!

Later I will even tell a pretty funny story of how I got this morning's points...

mm
Old Mar 6, 2012, 10:36 am
Formerly known as iahsumr

MM, just sent you a PM with a couple more codes.
Old Mar 6, 2012, 11:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Mommy Points
MM, just sent you a PM with a couple more codes.
You have indeed and I thank you muchly, because this has put me over the mark!!

I can now redeem!!

Thank you so much everyone for all your help and posts...

Now, the funny story of the morning--when I still had a good 80 points to get:

I dropped my near 4 year old son off at Day Care and went to use the bathroom in the hallway. The day care facility is in the back of a church that is having some renovations done on it. Turns out that due to some building construction, there are some bins along the wall at its entry that have supplies in them, like wipes and diapers that parents leave for their child. Each bin has a child's name on it--and these would be for the rooms with the little kids in them, like babies and toddlers. We used to do this here but they kept them elsewhere... You put your kid's name on the items and the day care has them available for your child. A certain binky, a sippy cup, diapers they like, wipes, etc. All of it goes in a big zip lock and in bags.

Anyway I couldn't help but look and there in front of me were two Pampers bags from two bins and the codes were staring at me as if to speak to me! So I scribbled down the codes and got away unnoticed. I know the school doesn't care about the codes--so if you give them your diapers to use they will toss the packaging when done and ask you to bring more in for your child. So the codes were essentially no longer in use to anyone--except me.

I entered them this AM and one worked! hahaha.

I felt like a dirty scoundrel and a creep (I could see it now: "Hey mommy there's a strange man in the bathroom writing things down!") but at the same time, I was laughing to myself about the things we will do for points. Consider when people used to dumpster dive for those movie theater coke cups with AA miles coupons on them and sift thru the trash to get a few miles. This would be similar. That is, unless mommy came back to get the 10 points from the diaper package only to find out I've scoffed it! lol Well, she'll never know, but I was in a church so maybe I'll pay for this. Now, I don't think I could have found myself looking in the school dumpers for coupon codes--after all, there could be poopy diapers in there too, but, well, you get the picture.

I just had to share that... I reallllllllllllly hope it's looked upon as humorous and nothing else.

Again, thank you all for all your help! I have reached my 3k goal and now we can see how this coupon will pan out with Shutterfly.

MM
Old Mar 17, 2012, 4:03 pm

FBSTPPKKGA3M412 - expires 3/19
Old Mar 17, 2012, 6:02 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Marathon Man
When you buy Pampers you get G2G points. Enter the 15 digit codes on their site and they add up.

We had 2 kids and they added up. This gave us over 3k points, which was enough to redeem for one of those nice big 12x12 color photo albums you can customize at Shutterfly.com.

We earned more points and now, with the kids well out of diapers, we have 2700 points. Now and then some stray coupon code will pass on by and I can grab 10 or so here or there but I need 300 points so we can order yet another nice photobook (once the kids are out of diapers, you also have a bit more time to make those photobooks too!)

Any ideas on where to get that many Pampers G2G points? Or to convert from one type of point to another? Like, for example, how people here showed me that mycoke reward points can convert into Priority club points. I checked points.com but do not see anything. If anyone has an angle on this I am all ears.

I had done a light search in FT and found nothing so far.
~thanks!

MM
Ugh I wish I saw this post earlier. Someone shipped me stuff in Pampers boxes (who knows why) and there were a bunch of codes on those things. I don't have a use for diapers so I just threw them away!!!
Old Mar 17, 2012, 6:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Finally back in Boston after escaping from New York
Originally Posted by blackmamba
Ugh I wish I saw this post earlier. Someone shipped me stuff in Pampers boxes (who knows why) and there were a bunch of codes on those things. I don't have a use for diapers so I just threw them away!!!
Actually, the codes are good for a lot of stuff, not just diapers. Movies, gift certs, etc. Collect the freebies and enjoy!

Mike
Old Mar 19, 2012, 8:26 am

There is another new code to add to your Pampers Village Gift To Grow account. It’s worth 10 points. Use code: FBSTPPKKGA3M412
Old Mar 19, 2012, 8:41 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by flyerwife
There is another new code to add to your Pampers Village Gift To Grow account. It’s worth 10 points. Use code: FBSTPPKKGA3M412
Already posted on 3/17, but thanks!
Old Mar 20, 2012, 12:54 pm

FB1DSPKKGA4PD12 - Expires 3/23
Old Mar 20, 2012, 1:44 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by Saas
FB1DSPKKGA4PD12 - Expires 3/23
Thanks for the 10 point code!
Old Mar 23, 2012, 11:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Finally back in Boston after escaping from New York
Today only!

FB3PD23GXDAYS12

Mike
Old Mar 23, 2012, 11:58 am

Programs: Hertz 5*, United Gold (Soon to be gone), Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by mikeef
Today only!

FB3PD23GXDAYS12

Mike
Worked!

Thanks!
Old Apr 5, 2012, 7:35 pm

Enter NUM1HOSPLCHOICE for 10 more

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.