Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Offermatic Issues- Can't Add Cards

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 5, 2011, 11:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: FB Plat/SPG Plat/HH Gold/LHW/SLH/SK Silver

I love the idea and got $5 rebates for Priceline and T-mobile which is great!

I was only able to add my Amex- can't add any TD cards (although they are included on the site). I wrote to Offermatic and they suggested using a different browser which I have done. They said it would take a few days to fix. After a week I wrote them again and they sent the same suggestion- to try a different browser. Anyone else have trouble adding cards or experience with bad customer service?
Old Feb 5, 2011, 11:31 am

Yes on both problems adding particular cards and spotty customer support. The site is still fairly new and I would expect ongoing issues until it reaches maturity (assuming they survive long enough).

They do have a support forum here. Posting there didn't help me solve any issues but one of their support guys did reply eventually with a "looking into it" after a couple other people said they experienced the same problem. I am not holding my breath on a solution since I have sent them feedback on the same problem several times through email.

I should add that since it's a free service, I'm willing to cut them some slack. So far I am getting exactly what I paid for it -- which is 0.

Hope this helps.

Last edited by moo-moo; Feb 5, 2011 at 11:38 am
Old Feb 5, 2011, 3:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: FB Plat/SPG Plat/HH Gold/LHW/SLH/SK Silver
Thanks; someone else in the support forums had the same issue so will see if they take any action...
Old Feb 5, 2011, 4:07 pm

Hi all!

Been a member of this forum for oh, about 8 years, but not super active. I'm sure our support will take care of you. But also feel free to PM and I will make sure you are taken care of. Promise!

Beth

Last edited by galaxygrrl; Feb 5, 2011 at 5:20 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.