Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Kanye's New Album for 99c

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 22, 2010, 6:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA1k, DL

Not sure if this thread belongs here, so mods feel free to move.

Amazon currently has 5 albums including Kanye's My beautiful dark.... on sale for $3.99. If you use coupon code GET3MP3S you can save $3.00 off any MP3 purchase, thus you can get the album for 99c. I've already purchased my copy.

Cheers.
Old Nov 23, 2010, 12:10 am

Programs: AC 75K
Kanye West is one pompous arse whose album I have no qualms whatsoever about downloading for free. Good album, but that guy will never see one cent of my money.
Old Nov 25, 2010, 5:25 pm

Do you get the Taylor Swift album too?

Old Nov 27, 2010, 2:08 am

Programs: SPG Platinum,Hilton Diamond,Hyatt Diamond,WN Companion Pass, AA Plat, Hertz Plat
Thanks OP!
Old Nov 27, 2010, 2:23 am

Programs: AS, UA, SPG
Works with any MP3!

This code is great -- you can actually use it for ANY mp3s -- so if you wanted to just download 3 99 cent songs, you could. Too bad it's only a one-time use!
Old Nov 28, 2010, 11:44 am

Programs: Hhonors, Marriott, UA mileage Plus, Continental One Pass
Talking

Originally Posted by Air Koryo
Kanye West is one pompous arse whose album I have no qualms whatsoever about downloading for free. Good album, but that guy will never see one cent of my money.
Why? Because he said what a lot of people were thinking about Taylor Swift?
Old Nov 29, 2010, 4:51 pm

no

because he is a self absorbed, self promoting, big mouthed, talentless, egomaniac who wants the spotlight whenever he can grab it. Did you see him try to sing on SNL a few years ago without his techno gadgets to make his voice sound good...he sounded like a joke.....he still sounds like a joke and he would have to give me money to play his crappy musician wannabe records.
He has to interupt real musicians like Taylor Swift (who can sing, and play an instrument) to keep his name in the news. Too many talented rappers and musicians to worry about a faker like Kanye, he should just shut up and fade away.
Old Nov 29, 2010, 5:03 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA1k, DL
Originally Posted by wise2u
because he is a self absorbed, self promoting, big mouthed, talentless, egomaniac who wants the spotlight whenever he can grab it. Did you see him try to sing on SNL a few years ago without his techno gadgets to make his voice sound good...he sounded like a joke.....he still sounds like a joke and he would have to give me money to play his crappy musician wannabe records.
He has to interupt real musicians like Taylor Swift (who can sing, and play an instrument) to keep his name in the news. Too many talented rappers and musicians to worry about a faker like Kanye, he should just shut up and fade away.
Why don't we take our personal thoughts about Kanye to the Omni?? I posted an opportunity for those interested to save big on the album. If it't not of value to you, move on... Not that difficult.

Cheers
Old Nov 29, 2010, 6:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Too many to list
Since we have so many off-topic comments I'll close this and you can continue the Kanye comments in Omni.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.