Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Free 2 Live Nation Concert Tickets[MASTER THREAD]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Free 2 Live Nation Concert Tickets[MASTER THREAD]

Search this Thread

Old Nov 30, 2009, 4:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL, SPG
Talking Free 2 Live Nation Concert Tickets[MASTER THREAD]

Join Section 7 and they email you a code for 2 free concerts tickets through live nation. Works, already have my concert tickets for mid december. Gotta hurry alot of the concerts were already sold out of the promo tickets

http://www.mysection7.com
Old Nov 30, 2009, 6:57 pm
eap

Programs: AS MVP 75K, UA 1MM
I have my coupon code, and found a show I'd like to see. But I can't figure out how to actually enter the coupon... Where did you enter it?
Old Nov 30, 2009, 7:07 pm

Programs: Delta FO, Marriott Silver, Hyatt Platinum
If the tickets are directly through livenation.com, there should be a box for Promotions on the event page. Click on the drop down menu, and select Section7 Sign-Up Prize. If you don't see this or there is nowhere to put in the code, that means it's not available.

If it takes you to ticketmaster.com, go to where it says Section7 Sign-Up Prize, and put in the code.
Old Nov 30, 2009, 7:54 pm

Programs: UA Silver, MR titanium
i have look at everything in the dc area and cant find a concert to accept the promo or else i aint doing it right

Last edited by yuel; Dec 1, 2009 at 11:33 am
Old Dec 1, 2009, 3:07 am

Can't find a concert in LA to accept either.

Thanks tho!
Old Dec 1, 2009, 7:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Too many to list
This is now a Master Thread. Let's post all future codes here. Thanks to those that are sharing.
Old Dec 1, 2009, 9:23 am

Programs: AA-LTP, HH-DIA, Marriott-LT+AMB, Hyatt-Globalist, Hertz-PC, UA-GS
Thanks!
Old Dec 1, 2009, 12:30 pm

Programs: AA PLT, B6 Mosaic, Marriott Platinum, FPC/Accor Platinum, HHonors Diamond
No way to enter promo codes. No box no nothing. Linked through the available concerts page at LiveNation. Blah. Yet another 'plug and play' experience from MS.

Edit: Ok it comes up on some but not others. So why bother to list events on the promo page that aren't actually included in the promo?
Old Dec 1, 2009, 9:59 pm

Programs: AS MVPG, Hyatt Discoverist, Hilton Gold
I've searched about 8 concerts over the next 6 months and came up empty. Seems like a real time waster.
Old Dec 10, 2009, 12:24 am

Programs: DL,UA
Dallas area

If you live close to Dallas, there are so many concerts to choose from. I got two tickets for the Dave mathews band on 12/19.
Old Dec 10, 2009, 5:04 am

Location: EWR Ionosphere Club, LAX Clipper Club, Still Traveling Global, yearly BIS miles
Programs: EAL Silver Wings, I-Club, Flying Colonels DL, WorldPass PLat from the olde Meatball and PE SMARTbank
is this still avtice, dont see the offer
is it a waste of time?
Old Dec 10, 2009, 8:25 am

Programs: Brown medallion
The freebie is a one-yr free fan club membership now.

Choose from: Mariah Carey, Shakira, Sting, the Police, Jonas Brothers, Tim McGraw, Honor society and Jordin Sparks.
Old Jan 29, 2010, 5:25 pm
eap

Programs: AS MVP 75K, UA 1MM
I wrote this offer off as being a waste of time with no availability. Well, today, I was cleaning my inbox, found my confirmation code, and thought I'd try again. While the selection of shows is limited, tickets are available for almost every show listed.

I was able to book two tickets for the Elvis Costello show in DC -- $58 each -- for a grand total of $0. ^
Old Jan 29, 2010, 6:06 pm

Programs: AA EXP, IHG PL, SPG G, MR G, HH G, CC G, AMEX PL
I just registered now and got a code for one year fan club membership, but no codes for free tickets. Is the ticket offer over?
Old Jan 30, 2010, 9:08 am

Can someone post the link for the shows available by region under section 7?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.