Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Ryanair
Reload this Page >

Rome (FCO) - Gdańsk (GDN) 2024 schedule

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 5, 2023, 11:29 am
Original Poster

Dear FlyerTalkers,

Does anyone have any idea when Ryanair (Malta Air) would release their 2024 summer schedule for the route FCO-GDN? They are currently selling only up to the end of March. I notice it's the same for other destinations like Poznan (POZ) as well.

Wizz Air released their summer schedule (and sales) for the same route already. So, find it curious and wanted to ask here if anyone has any insight.

Many thanks in advance!
Old Nov 6, 2023, 9:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
It sounds like if FR is not certain if or how the schedule will be for NS24. Not unusual. All you can do is to be patient. Besides, there is no need to purchase FR tickets for NS24 now (you will end up paying to much compared to closer to departure, i.e. 3-4 weeks before departure, unless we talking about peak high season).
jjbiv likes this.
Old Nov 9, 2023, 9:34 am
Original Poster

Thank you kindly for your thoughts. It seems now as if FR are cancelling the FCO-GDN route completely, unfortunately!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.