Wiki Posts
Search

BCN Airside Connection

Search this Thread

Old Feb 21, 2022, 3:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM
BCN Airside Connection

Curious if anyone has experience with this, I did a search and didn't come up with anything, so apologies if it's been asked before. I am considering flying CDG-BCN on AF and then connecting on FR from BCN to IBZ. Given that BCN is all in one terminal and I'd only have carry-on, I would not need to exit landslide. Will I have any issues boarding FR to IBZ without the boarding pass having been scanned at the security checkpoint? I'll have three hours, but would rather spend the time at the lounge than needlessly going landside and back through security. Thanks in advance!
Old Feb 21, 2022, 4:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
No, FR flights are from BCN terminal 2 whereas AF and other legacy carriers departs from Terminal 1. It is a 10m busride (landside) between the two terminals.

You should consider a Vueling ticket. VY flights depart from terminal 1.
Old Feb 21, 2022, 4:17 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM
Thanks!
Old Apr 12, 2022, 11:53 am

Originally Posted by NHFL9
Will I have any issues boarding FR to IBZ without the boarding pass having been scanned at the security checkpoint?
If so, every inbound passenger flying a hub-and-spoke airline would be in trouble. This is never a problem.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.