Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ryanair messed up flight

Search this Thread

Old Oct 10, 2015, 1:49 pm
Original Poster

Ryanair messed up flight

Hi, stressed out to the hilt. I don't really know what to do as their call centre is closed.

Basically, I am a university student from NI living in the SE. I had originally booked to come home at the end of the month and then go back a week later. I tried to change the flight (£30) but Ryanair charged me £120 so I cancelled the change. I actually got a message saying 'This payment has been declined'

Today I went on to try and check in and it says 'Reservation not available due to outstanding charges!'. I checked my reservation and the date has been changed! I don't know how Ryanair changed my reservation, I didn't get any money taken out of my bank (no pending charges) and I did not get an email to say that the flight had been changed.

I want to change the flight back to the original date that I thought it was on. Will they charge me? Is there anything I can do? I don't have £100+ to spend like that. I don't know why or how Ryanair changed my flight when I got a message saying that my credit card had been declined. I don't even have £120 in my card account so??

Last edited by Owenc; Oct 10, 2015 at 2:01 pm
Old Oct 10, 2015, 4:58 pm

You say you cancelled the change - but then you say that your card declined. The point at which to cancel the change would have been BEFORE you entered your card details, so I don't quite understand how you can think that you cancelled the change.

No matter what happened, though, I suggest you call Ryanair and find out where you stand.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.