Domestic to international transfer at SVO and 6.5 hour layover

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 5, 2018, 10:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador, Radisson Gold, Hyatt Discoverist

I'm visiting Murmansk and will be flying from Murmansk to Bangkok next week, single ticket, on Aeroflot, with a 6.5 hour stop in SVO.

Will my luggage be checked through or will I have to collect it at SVO and are there any special procedures or formalities I should be aware of when transferring from domestic to international there?

Any recommendations for how I should spend the 6.5 hours? . I'm flying economy but have priority pass. Not sure I'll bother taking the train into the city, I've been to Moscow before and will have my carry on bag and may just stay at the airport.
Old Oct 29, 2018, 6:58 pm
a7m

Programs: Alaska Gold. SU Silver.
Your luggage will be checked all the way to the final destination. There are several lounges at the airport for Priority Pass holders. 6.5 hours is not ideal but not too bad either.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.