Wiki Posts
Search

Aeroflot

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2002, 10:30 pm
Original Poster

Aeroflot

Hi,

My brother flew Aeroflot to Russia a few months ago. Among other things, he was charged extra fees and fines, and even had to pay 2 different people for the same thing, and was threatened that if he didn't pay, he's miss his connecting flight in Moscow to NY. He sent a letter of complaint to Aeroflot in NY, and was told that he probably wouldn't get anything out of it since Aeroflot in the US and Aeroflot in Russia are 2 separate companies.

Has anyone ever heard something like this?

thanks
goodo
Old Sep 12, 2019, 6:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, AS MVPG, HH Diamond, NCL Platinum Plus, MSC Diamond
Originally Posted by goodo
Hi,

My brother flew Aeroflot to Russia a few months ago. Among other things, he was charged extra fees and fines, and even had to pay 2 different people for the same thing, and was threatened that if he didn't pay, he's miss his connecting flight in Moscow to NY. He sent a letter of complaint to Aeroflot in NY, and was told that he probably wouldn't get anything out of it since Aeroflot in the US and Aeroflot in Russia are 2 separate companies.

Has anyone ever heard something like this?

thanks
goodo
I have never heard of it, and I have never experience it for my trips on Aeroflot. What kind of fees and fines?
If it happened months ago, why bring it up now?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.