Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Russia-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Aeroflot A350 Premium Economy Availability

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 17, 2020, 11:36 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM

Has anyone had any recent success with trying to book PE fares on the A350? On the Aeroflot website, I can't pull up any PE-specific fares on the A350 routes. Just economy and business. Am I the only one getting this issue?
Old Jan 17, 2020, 11:42 am

Programs: Intercontinental Royal Ambassador, Bonvoy, Aeroflot Platinum, Delta SkyMiles, KLM Flying Blue
Originally Posted by eneq
Has anyone had any recent success with trying to book PE fares on the A350? On the Aeroflot website, I can't pull up any PE-specific fares on the A350 routes. Just economy and business. Am I the only one getting this issue?
You aren't the only one.... Strange... I wonder why that is. It's telling me that "Comfort Class tickets are not available" on the A350.
Old Jan 17, 2020, 12:59 pm
Original Poster

I wonder if they're selling the seats as an extension of regular economy? I don't want to risk doing a dummy booking though.
Old Jan 17, 2020, 1:09 pm

Programs: KL PFL; BA Gold; A3 Silver; EY Silver; SU Silver
PE is simply closed for bookings until delivery is confirmed (or even done). This is because A350 is scheduled to replace 330 which do not have PE.
In cases of PE removal SU normally offers free upgrade to J (same date) or date change to Y with partial refund and they want to avoid this if 350 delivery is delayed.

Last edited by Keter; Jan 17, 2020 at 1:14 pm
Old Jan 17, 2020, 1:14 pm

I wonder if they're selling the seats as an extension of regular economy? I don't want to risk doing a dummy booking though.
Not sure what you mean but upgrade to W from Y on SU is possible from T-72 via the call center or at check in for a fee which is very reasonable in some cases. Given you get hot meal from business class its a good value in my view.

The fees are approx (I take rough averages here):

USD 60 for flights less than 3 hours
USD 100 for 3-6 hours flights (ie MOW-DXB or TLV)
USD 150 for longer flights
Old Jan 17, 2020, 1:25 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Keter
Not sure what you mean but upgrade to W from Y on SU is possible from T-72 via the call center or at check in for a fee which is very reasonable in some cases. Given you get hot meal from business class its a good value in my view.

The fees are approx (I take rough averages here):

USD 60 for flights less than 3 hours
USD 100 for 3-6 hours flights (ie MOW-DXB or TLV)
USD 150 for longer flights
I meant is Aeroflot selling the PE seats as just an extra-legroom economy seat? Your previous post answered my question though.
Old Jan 23, 2020, 6:25 am

W is open for booking from APR now on MOW-NYC/ A350 service.
Old Feb 10, 2020, 7:43 pm

Programs: Intercontinental Royal Ambassador, Bonvoy, Aeroflot Platinum, Delta SkyMiles, KLM Flying Blue
Hmmm... Looks like they've now removed the A350-900 flights that were previously showing up... not seeing any at all for April and May. Bummer.
Old Feb 11, 2020, 8:01 am

At the moment I see lots of LED-SVO/SVO-LED flights on 350 with PE open for booking. For example, Mar, 9th @ 3:35 pm.
Old Feb 11, 2020, 8:16 am

Originally Posted by iamnaique
At the moment I see lots of LED-SVO/SVO-LED flights on 350 with PE open for booking. For example, Mar, 9th @ 3:35 pm.
Right. Sorry for not being clear, I meant on the JFK-SVO route and specifically the brand new A350-900 aircraft that Aeroflot took delivery of in the last weeks
Old Feb 12, 2020, 11:50 pm

Originally Posted by Gentleman Adventurer
Right. Sorry for not being clear, I meant on the JFK-SVO route and specifically the brand new A350-900 aircraft that Aeroflot took delivery of in the last weeks
Yes, I was also tlaking about new A350-900 but on another route.
As far as I know, JFK-SVO was postponed till Oct'20 but there're lots of another routes where you could try 350 earlier — PEK, SIN, MLE, LED and others.
Old Mar 4, 2020, 7:26 am

Originally Posted by Keter
W is open for booking from APR now on MOW-NYC/ A350 service.
But they swapper to 77W now

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.