Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Russia-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

SU 55 minutes connection at SVO F-F

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SU 55 minutes connection at SVO F-F

Search this Thread

Old May 3, 2019, 11:53 am

I was finally reunited with my bag 2.5 days after I should have collected it from the baggage belt.

Aeroflot have asked for me to send a raft of documents to Moscow within 21 days of receiving my luggage. This includes the luggage receipt that I had to give to the ground agents at the airport and an unspecified application document. This is the actual email they sent (with errors included).

''BAGGAGE DELAY
In the event of baggage delay, you may submit a claim.
The following documents should be attached to the claim:
• application specifying the monetary loss;
• Property Irregularity Report (PIR);
• baggage tag (original copy)
• invoices (receipts) confirming expenses.

All the documents should be send in original.

Please note claims submission timeframe is limited in accordance with the terms and conditions of the contract of carriage: 21 days from the baggage delivery date for international flights, 6 months for domestic flights.''

Oh, and they want me to send them to Moscow. Wouldn't it be convenient for them to lose the original documents (some of which I don't have) in the post?! :/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.