Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Russia-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

When online check in isn't online check in

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 21, 2018, 8:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Qatar, Turkish, Aeroflot

So I'm heading to Mexico City via Havana from Moscow with Aeroflot/Aeromexico, checked in online etc and got the ticket from the self service machine, but I didn't manage to get the Havana-Mexico sector.

Went to the check in desk who told me it wasn't even open. Bear in mind that was at 0400 Moscow time, 1900 Mexico City time (flight lands 1720). The help desk in Sheremetyevo Terminal D said that we hadn't been checked in and suggested checking in online...

What's odd is that I recall seeing seat numbers for the Havana-Mexico flight, but looks like I need to clear Cuban immigration and check in via the desks...which is a bit frustrating as I only have about 2 hours in Havana (albeit hand luggage only and tourist card in hand)

Have I missed something here?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.