Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Russia-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

SVO Fast track Arrivals for Business Class???

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 15, 2018, 8:13 pm
Original Poster

Programs: delta skymiles, BAEC

Is there a “fast trak” line through Passport Control at SVO Internationsl arrivals Terminal E for Business Class passengers ? (I’ll be arriving on Air France.)

Are there any other procedures that arriving international passengers have to go through to exit the arrivals hall besides immigration and customs?

Thanks
Old Aug 16, 2018, 12:00 am

Programs: BA GGL/ VS Gold. Former: UA 1K (10 years+) , EY partners Plat, SQ PPS Club, SU Gold, LH SEN/HON
Red face

Originally Posted by suntravler
Is there a “fast trak” line through Passport Control at SVO Internationsl arrivals Terminal E for Business Class passengers ? (I’ll be arriving on Air France.)

Are there any other procedures that arriving international passengers have to go through to exit the arrivals hall besides immigration and customs?

Thanks
I wish. The answer is no. If you are in the foreigners line, the line will be short because post world cup, and really post Sochi Olympics, not many foreigners come to Russia. The bad news is, each peroson takes 2-5 minutes to process, the line is usually 5-10 people long. Assume 15-30 minutes.

There is VIP arrivals which costs quite a bit, which you can arrange directly with SVO. See the SVO airport website. Costs like $500 US something like that. For some people their time is valuable.
Old Aug 16, 2018, 12:32 am

Originally Posted by OpenSky
I wish. The answer is no. If you are in the foreigners line, the line will be short because post world cup, and really post Sochi Olympics, not many foreigners come to Russia. The bad news is, each peroson takes 2-5 minutes to process, the line is usually 5-10 people long. Assume 15-30 minutes.
While I haven't been after the world cup, being there a couple of times before I haven't seen 5 minutes processing times, they are slower than say EU/UK/US immigration but I would say more like 1-2 minutes, and never I had to wait behind more than 2 or 3 people (it helps to sit in the front ), so all in all compared with any other airport foreigners line, it's a breeze.
Old Aug 16, 2018, 6:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: delta skymiles, BAEC
Thanks for taking the time to provide this information which is very helpful to me.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.