Experience on S7

Old Jan 10, 17, 10:54 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold
Experience on S7

Just flew DME to Volgograd and back. Flight was economy only. A sandwich and a drink was offered. Planes and crew where good . As BA gold we used business class check inn and we could use fast track security. The S7 lounge is nice ( shower and toilets inside) . Snacks and soft drinks are free.You can order food plates wich was good at a fair price. Due to heavy fog at Volgograd our flight was delayed for 10 hours. S7 offered passengers a day room and food in a nearby hotel. We decided to stay in the lounge. A big negative point is the lack of English spoken by all the staff we met.
Old Jan 21, 17, 5:43 pm

Programs: Melia Planium, IB+, BAEC
Hi scubadave,

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience.
I recently flew with S7 Moscow-Tomsk-Moscow and then Moscow-Barcelona.
During all three flights the cabin was very hot. I was quite tired after the flight. The food was OK, I agree. The chosen food option was served in a stylish sealed cardboard box which contains small boxes with various dishes + cutlery, serviette, etc.
It was a bit of a bad surprise to find out that the price of my return ticket went down. I called CS to ask about refund of difference in fares, but was told that I can only cancel my current ticket and re-book. They will also charge 1,000 RUB for cancellation (which is roughly, 15 EUR). That would have been fine, but the problem was that I already paid for extra space seats, and the airline doesn't refund such things. So it made little sense financially for me to do that.

Search this Thread