S7 promo code

Old Oct 27, 2016, 11:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA S, Marriott P
S7 promo code

anyone know of available S7 promo codes?

fyi if you want to book S7 with Avios you have to call BA now, and you have to tell them its S7. They have to check some "other" system to see availability. Unfortunately the flight I want is not bookable with miles...
Old Oct 28, 2016, 10:42 am

Programs: RJ Gold, AZ E+, Air Asia Platinum
"happiness"
"flys7"

Both give 2% off.
Old Dec 11, 2016, 6:39 am

Programs: Melia Planium, IB+, BAEC
Lightbulb S7 discount codes

Originally Posted by dsauch
anyone know of available S7 promo codes?

fyi if you want to book S7 with Avios you have to call BA now, and you have to tell them its S7. They have to check some "other" system to see availability. Unfortunately the flight I want is not bookable with miles...
There is another one:
fly2day - also 2% off

So, you can't book an S7 flight with avios? I had exactly the same situation on DME-TOF route. May I ask where are you flying to? It would be good to compile a list of S7 flights which are not bookable with avios. Seems like there is a confusion among many FTers who think that they can book any S7 flight with avios, when in fact only some S7 routes are open for avios bookings (as per agreement between BA/IAG and S7).
Old Dec 11, 2016, 8:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA S, Marriott P
Originally Posted by dumba
. May I ask where are you flying to?.
it wasnt entire route, just that route/day/time. Another time on that day was available just didnt work for me. i think you can book any flight as long as award seats are there, like almost any other award type flight elsewhere.
Old Dec 11, 2016, 10:57 am

There is another one:
fly2day - also 2% off

So, you can't book an S7 flight with avios? I had exactly the same situation on DME-TOF route. May I ask where are you flying to? It would be good to compile a list of S7 flights which are not bookable with avios. Seems like there is a confusion among many FTers who think that they can book any S7 flight with avios, when in fact only some S7 routes are open for avios bookings (as per agreement between BA/IAG and S7).
I think we had that conversation some time ago on another thread? (I might well be confusing something). DME-TOF is definately available for purchase on avios,but you need to call in.

Your profile states your location as Moscow...I don't know if you can speak Russian,but if you do you might want to check Russian forums where this exact topic has been discussed in length (aviaforum.ru ; forum.awd.ru).
dumba likes this.
Old Jan 1, 2018, 2:16 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Gold, oneworld Emerald
Any alive promo-codes?
Old Jan 2, 2018, 9:08 am

Programs: Melia Planium, IB+, BAEC
Originally Posted by Rami Tamimi
I think we had that conversation some time ago on another thread? (I might well be confusing something). DME-TOF is definately available for purchase on avios,but you need to call in.

Your profile states your location as Moscow...I don't know if you can speak Russian,but if you do you might want to check Russian forums where this exact topic has been discussed in length (aviaforum.ru ; forum.awd.ru).
Hi Rami Tamimi, Happy New Year! Sorry for the late reply. Celebrations an all, you know Yes, we did have this conversation before, but I don't think anything has changed since. At least I didn't find an easy way to book those tickets with avios. TOF is still not popping up as a valid airport in BA or Iberia websites. OVB does and OVB-DME is bookable with avios. I tried booking TOF-DME via Avios.com over the phone, but no luck. I didn't investigate on Russian forums, as you suggested, but will do.
Old Jan 5, 2018, 10:42 pm

Hi Rami Tamimi, Happy New Year! Sorry for the late reply. Celebrations an all, you know Yes, we did have this conversation before, but I don't think anything has changed since. At least I didn't find an easy way to book those tickets with avios. TOF is still not popping up as a valid airport in BA or Iberia websites. OVB does and OVB-DME is bookable with avios. I tried booking TOF-DME via Avios.com over the phone, but no luck. I didn't investigate on Russian forums, as you suggested, but will do.
Hi, thanks a lot for the wishes and Happy New Year to you too!

The issue is that the BAEC website is very slow in reflecting new routes..... especially when S7 is expanding their route network like crazy these days. Experience of the folks from forum.awd suggests that these are indeed bookable by calling the BAEC call centre ... and if it does not work, you may want to HUACA.

Personally, I never had a problem redeeming RJ miles on any routes (including TOF), so the problem does not come from S7.
Old Jan 5, 2018, 10:50 pm

Originally Posted by barracuda93
Any alive promo-codes?
S7APP

3% off if you book via the S7 App. Applicable to Economy fares only.
Old Jan 6, 2018, 3:12 am

Programs: IHG Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Gold, oneworld Emerald
Originally Posted by Rami Tamimi
S7APP
3% off if you book via the S7 App. Applicable to Economy fares only.
Thanks! I actually already got the ticket via Orbitz and got a BRG claim approved for it.
Old Feb 25, 2019, 8:32 pm

Any available of S7 promo-codes?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.